COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
Hello everyone! Really been having some trouble getting on here because even through I did not update my iPhone, the app no longer works at all. Unfortunately the website does not load correctly on my phone and I don't always have the time to stay on the computer. So, I fear that until/if we get the app fixed, I won't be on as much anymore. I will try though and will certainly vote in the calendar. I hope everyone is well!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello everyone! Really been having some trouble getting on here because even through I did not update my iPhone, the app no longer works at all. Unfortunately the website does not load correctly on my phone and I don't always have the time to stay on the computer. So, I fear that until/if we get the app fixed, I won't be on as much anymore. I will try though and will certainly vote in the calendar. I hope everyone is well!
Hi, Michelle, so glad to hear from you! :):<3:
These pesky apps! The android app should be fixed by now, it just looks different, the iOS one is going to take a bit of time.
Hope you are well and they get these problems fixed forthwith so you can rejoin us properly again.
In the meantime, please take care of yourself! :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi Michelle

As Adam said, the iOS app is going to be out of action for at least another week. Josh had to implement some changes which broke the old app completely so that he could get a new app in place. Unfortunately Apple is very slow to release updates after they've been submitted so we are now waiting for Apple ... and will have to updare the App when Apple get round to releasing it.

Bee62

Germany
Thanks a lot the advise, Adam. :)

Oli does not normally hibernate: he only did the first Winter after I adopted him. ;)

If that's the case I need MORE degrees C!:D How about taking some of @Bee62 share? May I Sabine? ;) I do not want Oli to hibernate. ;)

Hello Gillian, my warmth hasn`t not arrived until now. Turn the lights and heat lamp for Oli on and he will forget that he wants to hibernate.:D

Bee62

Germany
Good morning, Roommates, my Amazon parcel with my birthday pressies finally arrived! :rolleyes:
Oh, well, it saves me the trip to the post office I was going to make today and at least it's here, i can go and buy a potato instead. :D

Good morning Adam.
What have you received from Amazon when I may ask ?