COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Nope, it is aimed at transgender shaming. They've changed our restrooms. There aren't women's and men's rooms anymore many places.
I get the basics of Transgender issues. And I'm supportive of them. Everyone should have the right to seek their own happiness and be who they are.
But this restroom thing is bizarre to me.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
I get the basics of Transgender issues. And I'm supportive of them. Everyone should have the right to seek their own happiness and be who they are.
But this restroom thing is bizarre to me.
I agree. If there is a multi-stall unisex bathroom, I probably won't use it. Even if they make them single rooms with locks on the doors, it would be a problem if men were leaving the seat up, or worse, not lifting the seat at all!

My big concern about transgender is when they start bringing kids into it. There is a 10 year old who began her transition when she was 8! When I was a kid, every girl I knew wanted to be a boy for awhile because they were allowed to get dirty and didn't have to wear dresses. That doesn't mean they were transgender. We were too young to make a decision about that, and it worries me when kids and their parents think they are old enough to know what they will want when they are older, and don't think they might change their mind.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I agree. If there is a multi-stall unisex bathroom, I probably won't use it. Even if they make them single rooms with locks on the doors, it would be a problem if men were leaving the seat up, or worse, not lifting the seat at all!

My big concern about transgender is when they start bringing kids into it. There is a 10 year old who began her transition when she was 8! When I was a kid, every girl I knew wanted to be a boy for awhile because they were allowed to get dirty and didn't have to wear dresses. That doesn't mean they were transgender. We were too young to make a decision about that, and it worries me when kids and their parents think they are old enough to know what they will want when they are older, and don't think they might change their mind.
Hear ! Hear!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
The next afternoon, as soon as Mrs wifey had gone to work, Mr Adam lifted the tortoise up from her balcony and carried it inside. All he had to do now was find one that was a shade smaller, so that it would just go through the door of the little house.
He chose one and lowered it down with his tortoise-catcher.Then, still gripping the tortoise, he he tested it to see if it would go through the door.
It wouldn't.
He chose another.

Page48.jpg

Again he tested it. this one went through nicely. Good

Page 48

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
wibble!!!! we’re back :D

haven’t had chance to catch up, it’s 0510 and just updated the app. hopefully tonight i can read through.

hope everyone is well and wibbling [emoji847]

And a very good wibbling morning to you @johnandjade :) :) :)

It is good to have you back. :)

It has been very, very quiet on TFO since both apps broke. It picked up a little when the Android one updated, but the iOS one seems to have had greatest impact... unfortunately it also took longer for Apple to process John sh's hard work.

I hope all is well with you and our other friends who have had an enforced absence.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
And a very good wibbling morning to you @johnandjade :) :) :)

It is good to have you back. :)

It has been very, very quiet on TFO since both apps broke. It picked up a little when the Android one updated, but the iOS one seems to have had greatest impact... unfortunately it also took longer for Apple to process John sh's hard work.

I hope all is well with you and our other friends who have had an enforced absence.
It was very poor timing for the apps to break during the calendar voting period.