COLD DARK ROOM

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I've had horses and I've had cows. My torts poop smells alot more like cow poop. [emoji90]

:( only one of my torts have nasty smelling poop. My other one, and the one before him dont have stinky poop. & of course when the stinky one poops, she has no sham and sits in her glory [emoji24]

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Evening all..

Just back from visiting the Washington DC Tidal Basin.... probably the perfect “peak bloom” date for this season since a nasty, cold storm is to blow through tomorrow with rain sleet and snow.

Here’s one collage of some of the moments..

View attachment 235342

Beautiful! I havent seen the Cherry Blossom’s in years. My mom use to take us every year when i was younger, but it wasnt fun. I’ve been meaning to go again, but havent had the time either. Looks more beautiful than when i saw it years ago, though.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. For whatever reason, TFO isn't letting me quote posts this morning (let's hope it wakes up soon :D ) so I haven't responded to anyone by quote.

Lovely pics from lots of people Cherries, Chickens and then glamorous Elsa who is going to replace Tidgy as the CDR's poster girl if Adam keeps Tidgy away from here much longer!

We are off to London to watch Arsenal v Southampton play in the English Premier League today. Arsenal should win, but they haven't been particularly consistent of late so anything could happen.

Happily Luton Town won 3-0 yesterday. Less happily, it was against 9 men as their opponents had 2 players sent off for bad behaviour. I think the referee had a hard time keeping control.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you Carol. Yes, it is beautiful where I live when you like nature and much space and I do.
No, I only have one name: Bee ..... buuuuzzzzzzzzzz:D
Aaawwww. I was going to say: Mary had a little lamb little lamb. But now I must say: Bee had a little lamb little lamb and its fleece was white as snow. And everywhere that Bee went it was sure to go.....

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi All! Hope all is well. I am slowing reading older posts. Beatrice I’m glad the vet visit went well! & Yvonne I recently bought a carpet cleaner too & yes! So much dirty water! It took me 2 days to clean my living room. Still havent done the bedroom. My dog has been hoarding little things under the bed so i need to clear that out also
Hi there. And sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. For whatever reason, TFO isn't letting me quote posts this morning (let's hope it wakes up soon :D ) so I haven't responded to anyone by quote.

Lovely pics from lots of people Cherries, Chickens and then glamorous Elsa who is going to replace Tidgy as the CDR's poster girl if Adam keeps Tidgy away from here much longer!

We are off to London to watch Arsenal v Southampton play in the English Premier League today. Arsenal should win, but they haven't been particularly consistent of late so anything could happen.

Happily Luton Town won 3-0 yesterday. Less happily, it was against 9 men as their opponents had 2 players sent off for bad behaviour. I think the referee had a hard time keeping control.

Morning Linda.

I seem to have no problem. I hope Arsenal wins then. Although I don't follow football at all.
Hmmm I think Tidgy will be upset with Adam if she looses her spot. Elsa however is stiff competition for Tidgy.
Hope you enjoy the game and have a chilled Sunday.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Morning Linda.

I seem to have no problem. I hope Arsenal wins then. Although I don't follow football at all.
Hmmm I think Tidgy will be upset with Adam if she looses her spot. Elsa however is stiff competition for Tidgy.

It seems to be working now. [emoji849]

Good mornooning Carol. How are your muscles after the massage?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Morning Linda.

It seems to be working now. [emoji849]

Good mornooning Carol. How are your muscles after the massage?