COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
We went to the vet yesterday for a checkup and Cinder weighed 18lbs! Last month she was only 7-1/2lbs... not an ounce of fat on her either....she will be 4months old in 1 wk. E6127D93-6E27-4713-BAAF-CCDD398C60E2.jpeg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hey Ray, @Ray--Opo

Regarding wifi enabled temp sensors, take a look at the aink Bird line of conventions

https://www.ink-bird.com/products-smart-sensor-ibsth1.html

I’m sure you find something here that will work for you.

Happy Friday

Ray - this mini one is temp/humidity sensor (no probe). It’s pretty close to what i use with our BGE kit. You just peel the 3M tape off & start the sensor & App.

https://www.ink-bird.com/products-smart-sensor-ibsth1mini.html

Bee62

Germany
Good mornooning everyone. I had a hedgehog morning again this morning.

This cutey was trouble. She turned her enclosure upside down THREE times! Food and water everywhere!
View attachment 283087

Turn the sound on for this one. This one was very noisily enjoying crunching on cat biscuits :)
The little hedgehog needs a hide where it is dark inside. That`s why he or she makes such a mess.;)

Bambam1989

East Texas
How are your Orchids doing Bambam?
Sadly they didn't handle the stress of moving back to Texas. So I've started anew.
I came across some "seedling" (to young to bloom) orchids that were on sale because they weren't doing well. So I did a plant rescue attempt, still waiting to see if they pull through.
I had them many of them outside because they were more heat loving types, but then we had some cold so I brought them in.. they don't like being inside.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Sadly they didn't handle the stress of moving back to Texas. So I've started anew.
I came across some "seedling" (to young to bloom) orchids that were on sale because they weren't doing well. So I did a plant rescue attempt, still waiting to see if they pull through.
I had them many of them outside because they were more heat loving types, but then we had some cold so I brought them in.. they don't like being inside.
Oh no. Well good luck with the new ones then.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We went to the vet yesterday for a checkup and Cinder weighed 18lbs! Last month she was only 7-1/2lbs... not an ounce of fat on her either....she will be 4months old in 1 wk. View attachment 283121
Wow, she's growing pretty fast! I love her tongue in this picture.

My little kittens have grown pretty good too in the past few weeks. They've more than doubled in size.