COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I am a news junkie. I think I heard that a few weeks ago.
Actually I think the current news is what contributes to my depression. ?
I go out checking on Clarence Closeout once in awhile. All of my girlfriend check out ladies (while I'm buying a deal) are saying the same thing as you...and stopped watching. Butt it would be a deprivation if I couldn't hear the latest. Am I a news junkie too?:D:tort:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Took Cinder on her first ride in the side x side yesterday.. it was only about 4 hours but a good ride and perfect weather.. she slept REALLY good last night:)

Attachments

• 3BF14890-6185-4762-850D-EC7B5AB91C04.jpeg
    3BF14890-6185-4762-850D-EC7B5AB91C04.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 0599B40B-FAE6-4FFB-B613-9756E8A782E8.jpeg
    0599B40B-FAE6-4FFB-B613-9756E8A782E8.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 9522297A-147D-4761-A4FA-81AF4C4425F8.jpeg
    9522297A-147D-4761-A4FA-81AF4C4425F8.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Nice update, can’t wait to see what kind of solar power array to pump system you have hooked up. I’m guessing that you are not trying to charge any batteries to then run the pump. So strictly a DC (direct current) system.

So you have your SolarPanels connected directly to your DC water pump? Any solar controller inbetween the panel & your pump (helps to ensure the panels dont over power the pump). Pix! Needed... Good luck.

On my system I have

SolarPanels—-> SolarController —-> 12V battery bank —> DC 2 AC Converter ---> Fans/Pumps/etc
Morning Mark.
Nice update, can’t wait to see what kind of solar power array to pump system you have hooked up. I’m guessing that you are not trying to charge any batteries to then run the pump. So strictly a DC (direct current) system.

So you have your SolarPanels connected directly to your DC water pump? Any solar controller inbetween the panel & your pump (helps to ensure the panels dont over power the pump). Pix! Needed... Good luck.

On my system I have

SolarPanels—-> SolarController —-> 12V battery bank —> DC 2 AC Converter ---> Fans/Pumps/etc
Morning Mark

This is it.

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
Well...here with me it's the same old stuff different day. That's fine by me. It's weird how a person can be overbooked at times and yet retired. Let alone a young working person. It's nice to not see you though!
Retirement time seems to be the most overbooked period… :p
Can understand it's the same on my family!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Took Cinder on her first ride in the side x side yesterday.. it was only about 4 hours but a good ride and perfect weather.. she slept REALLY good last night:)
Looked like fun. After 4 hrs I would look like Cinder. ??? I don't know if this is a sleep emoji. I don't have my glasses on.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well...here with me it's the same old stuff different day. That's fine by me. It's weird how a person can be overbooked at times and yet retired. Let alone a young working person. It's nice to not see you though!
I know what you mean Cathie. After retirement I thought all I would do is fish. It always seemed like I was either working on my home or one of my 4 sons homes. Or fixing cars or doing a side job. :rolleyes:

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Go Ohio State Buckeyes! Sorry heard Rose Bowl and its just a reflex
Oh no a Buckeyes fan ?? I am a Michigan fan! GO BLUE!!!!!!( I haven't had much to brag about lately)
Buckeyes were great last year! They should have won it all. Their last game they got some bad calls by the officials.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl