COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
15 year old ? That is really old for a big dog ! My eldest dog is now 14. She is nearly deaf and blind but always in a good mood. Here is a pic of her when she was young:
View attachment 286583
I love her tail feathers. Dilly is a senior cat and I'm trying to slow time down right now also.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I like guns.... and horses ! Let`s play "wild-wild west" and shoot cans and water melons. They are very nasty these days I`ve heard.....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
That sounds great! I do enjoy skeet competitions... some people may know the sport as trap shooting.. I also enjoy archery competitions... I don’t enter near as many anymore and actually look forward to the days when I have some time back to devote to those hobbies! In the meantime, playing some games with friends sounds like a lot of fun!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Cause it`s evening in Germany we can get a little softer......

You’ve made me picture Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in 9
Had a free hour or two, thought I would see how the road side cherry branches would turn on the lathe. Decided to go with a mini bud vase. Not too bad really. I’ll finish it off tomorrow.

View attachment 286585
simplistically elegant! I can see a nice gloss on it holding something hardy... maybe cat tails with a few wild flowers??

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Had a few extra hours this morning to work in the “wood shop.” Decided to grab a piece of the new Cherry wood and see how it turns. Came up with a cute little bud vase.

Cheap prices for certified TFO members....even cheaper for official CDR peeps!

View attachment 286586
I’ll take a price list please!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
We did and though it was a bit cold for me outside. in the 40's...the sunshine through the windows felt wonderful and warming. I worked with my leather a bit and petted Razberri with my foot. She eventually decided to just chill out.View attachment 286587
Razberri has the right idea. ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good Morning Folks,
It is almost weekend. Thank goodness as this week has been a terrible week for things going wrong. At least the silver lining is that it is almost weekend. You know me, I love my weekends. Although they always seems so short. :(

1582189182966.png

1582189213643.png

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wow ! He is growing like a weed and looking so fine. Florida climate and your care is good for tortoises it seems.
Thanks Sabine, Opo has some pyramiding but hopefully with growth it might smooth out a little.
Haven't listened to your new songs yet. But I will I have a busy day so hopefully tonight.