COLD DARK ROOM

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
That is such a lie. I was raised a Catholic, meaning I felt guilty when it rained...blame Covid on me! I can take it...nuts
Nope Covid-19 is my fault! Wife and I got our Real ID’s so we could get our passports. COVID-19 cases were confirmed 3 weeks later. Sorry world

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
@Chubbs the tegu , you are just trying to start sh*1! I can’t belive you tagged me in that thread! (Ok, yes I can) but still ...someone like me has no business reading that! And. @Pastel Tortie , you are a good soul.. a much better person than I. I have much respect for you.... I don’t believe that cRap for one hot minute though!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
@Chubbs the tegu , you are just trying to start sh*1! I can’t belive you tagged me in that thread! (Ok, yes I can) but still ...someone like me has no business reading that! And. @Pastel Tortie , you are a good soul.. a much better person than I. I have much respect for you.... I don’t believe that cRap for one hot minute though!
I'm beginning to work on coming around to the idea that maybe this is just a weird situation compared to what we're used to. There's still pieces we're missing, sure, but I think we may need to step back and consider that there may be some potential for language or cultural barrier that factors in here.

Before coming to the U.S., he was on a French island with a wild caught redfoot (and the island is known to have a wild redfoot population) that he had to release before getting on the plane. I haven't asked why his family left the island, but I can think of some pretty persuasive tropical weather that could conceivably factor in there.

English may or may not be his first language. It might be French. His parents' first language may or may not be French. Does it matter? Well, maybe... It could. If he speaks or types English better than his parents, it might explain why he's the one here on the TFO. But whatever the situation... At least he's here! Do you know how many people we've said, If only they came to us, we could have helped before it was too late. At least he's here. And this is a very challenging one, and (like the rest of you guys) I hope we're not getting played. I just don't want this one falling through the cracks if we made a bad call.

Again, a lot of questions I haven't asked. Many of them would be considered rather personal, and their bearing on the present situation may or may not matter.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I'm beginning to work on coming around to the idea that maybe this is just a weird situation compared to what we're used to. There's still pieces we're missing, sure, but I think we may need to step back and consider that there may be some potential for language or cultural barrier that factors in here.

Before coming to the U.S., he was on a French island with a wild caught redfoot (and the island is known to have a wild redfoot population) that he had to release before getting on the plane. I haven't asked why his family left the island, but I can think of some pretty persuasive tropical weather that could conceivably factor in there.

English may or may not be his first language. It might be French. His parents' first language may or may not be French. Does it matter? Well, maybe... It could. If he speaks or types English better than his parents, it might explain why he's the one here on the TFO. But whatever the situation... At least he's here! Do you know how many people we've said, If only they came to us, we could have helped before it was too late. At least he's here. And this is a very challenging one, and (like the rest of you guys) I hope we're not getting played. I just don't want this one falling through the cracks if we made a bad call.

Again, a lot of questions I haven't asked. Many of them would be considered rather personal, and their bearing on the present situation may or may not matter.
Yeahhhh... I don’t want to lead the child beater ring if your right... but someone needs to tell him that his tote isn’t big enough to hold one fixture, let alone three... he will be building a damn oven! I don’t think I can since I don’t really believe the pitch.. I’m liable to be an ***.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yeahhhh... I don’t want to lead the child beater ring if your right... but someone needs to tell him that his tote isn’t big enough to hold one fixture, let alone three... he will be building a damn oven! I don’t think I can since I don’t really believe the pitch.. I’m liable to be an ***.

The “kid” is probably 23 and just having a good time with this practical joke....stringing along s many helpful folks as he can. Hes probaly posting all of this on The “Practical Jokes & Other Forum” .com

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
His whole purpose here is to start trouble then he laughs like heck

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest