COLD DARK ROOM

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
If you’re referring to Sly yes it is but if you’re referring to the other picture that’s me. Of course I’m a natural redhead. I wouldn’t dare go to get my hair done during Covid. Sorry it was a little messy. I wasn’t expecting to try to entice anyone with my hot looks at the time.
I didnt see the pic of you lol

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
That’s Harry my Chihuahua mix. He’s been wearing wigs ever since he was attacked by a coyote and his hair won’t grow back. He’s very embarrassed about his baldness. He was attacked in November and this is how much his hair is growing back. I found a coyote dragging them off at four in the morning and they’ve never been able to use the dog door sense. I thought he was dead. It was pretty horrifying. I almost had to tackle the damn coyote to get the dog away from him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • D7F33372-3546-4A5B-A25E-1E32B08EA1C9.jpeg
    D7F33372-3546-4A5B-A25E-1E32B08EA1C9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • A5EF97AF-D459-4BFD-8F9E-39914D9B208D.jpeg
    A5EF97AF-D459-4BFD-8F9E-39914D9B208D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
That’s Harry my Chihuahua mix. He’s been wearing wigs ever since he was attacked by a coyote and his hair won’t grow back. He’s very embarrassed about his baldness. He was attacked in November and this is how much his hair is growing back. I found a coyote dragging them off at four in the morning and they’ve never been able to use the dog door sense. I thought he was dead. It was pretty horrifying. I almost had to tackle the damn coyote to get the dog away from him.
Poor Harry! I'm glad you were able to save him! We have coyotes in this part of Florida, and they prey on a wide range of animals. Cattlemen around here sometimes keep donkeys with their cattle herds to help protect the calves from packs of coyotes.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
He’s missing a toe. He’s had a tough time. He was in renal failure for a half a year and he’s had liver failure twice. What he was doing as he walked right into the coyote was trying to eat oranges under my tree (as was the coyote) got an infection in his toe from chewing on it and then it got beyond what could be taken care of without an amputation, ate poisonous lilies from my moms funeral arrangement (he was her dog) to put himself into renal failure, and kept eating poisonous mushrooms from the yard for the liver failure. I’ve had to go hunting for animals, insects, arachnids, mushrooms, toadstools, amphibians that are poisonous, and pretty much other dangers to keep him out of trouble.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Poor Harry! I'm glad you were able to save him! We have coyotes in this part of Florida, and they prey on a wide range of animals. Cattlemen around here sometimes keep donkeys with their cattle herds to help protect the calves from packs of coyotes.
I have friends with donkeys but I don’t think my neighbors would allow me to put them in my backyard. It would be tempting because the donkeys would be more delicious to the coyote if nothing else.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I have friends with donkeys but I don’t think my neighbors would allow me to put them in my backyard. It would be tempting because the donkeys would be more delicious to the coyote if nothing else.
Apparently the donkeys have no patience for canines of any sort, and their hooves are formidable.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Apparently the donkeys have no patience for canines of any sort, and their hooves are formidable.
Yeah my friends donkeys holly an Ivy taught me about their hooves and their attitude. I’ve helped when they have rasped their teeth and picked their hooves and I’ve gotten a few mighty sharp kicks. They’re worse than the horses.