COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I saw Mr & Mrs Smith sneaking out of their house in the middle of the night two nights ago. They were dressed all in black. They think that nobody saw them, but I did you know.... see them!!! My eye sight is as sharp as pencil.
Well, I never!
I was too busy with my binoculars keeping a watchful eye on Ms. Robinson's house at number 32. I do worry so about these young ladies living all alone.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well, I never!
I was too busy with my binoculars keeping a watchful eye on Ms. Robinson's house at number 32. I do worry so about these young ladies living all alone.
Oh Dear. You are such a gentlemen. Where would the young ladies be without kind gentlemen like yourself to watch over them. Did you see anybody lurking about? Because I have a baseball bat that you are more than welcome to loan if you need to.?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m going to try it once I’ve had this phone call.
wouldn’t tell me results over phone. All I got told was I’ll be called for some one to talk me through the swab results. And bloods.
And have they called you yet? Sorry for being nosy!! But the Dark Lord did say it was international gossip day.:oops:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have to venture out into the cold, dark world today. My computer picked up a virus and I'm taking it to the shop. I'm taking advantage of being out and about, and also going to the battery store for a specialized bulb for my lamp and a garage door opener battery. Then a trip to the hardware store for potting soil. I also need to stop for gas. Whew! Although, far as my truck's concerned, it's probably a good thing. It could use a few miles on the freeway!

I'm considering getting a Chromebook because I understand they are immune to virus. Please give me your thoughts on this - pro and con. I LOVE using the computer. Am I going to be able to adjust to the Chromebook?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I have to venture out into the cold, dark world today. My computer picked up a virus and I'm taking it to the shop. I'm taking advantage of being out and about, and also going to the battery store for a specialized bulb for my lamp and a garage door opener battery. Then a trip to the hardware store for potting soil. I also need to stop for gas. Whew! Although, far as my truck's concerned, it's probably a good thing. It could use a few miles on the freeway!

I'm considering getting a Chromebook because I understand they are immune to virus. Please give me your thoughts on this - pro and con. I LOVE using the computer. Am I going to be able to adjust to the Chromebook?
I’ve had a chrome book. Sold it after a month. I actually hated it.
but everyone is different

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Covid test has come back positive. So I’m under full self isolation for the next two weeks.
I have no idea how I’ve picked it up other than possibly somebody at the reptile store a couple week ago when I picked pumpkin up.
Im ALWAYS hand sanitising. And NEVER go out unless I have a bottle of it with me.
bloods show that my iron levels are low. Which I don’t understand as I’m a fruit and vegetable freak. ive been prescribed Iron medication and have to go back for more bloods in couple of weeks.
so yep I’ve been hit by the damn virus. GREAT. Can things get worse?
one thing I’m worried about now is if Affina or pumpkin catch it. As it’s been proven animals can get it.
Im now wearing disposable gloves when feeding them. Aswell as wearing them when handling pumpkin for soaks along with face masks. Ive sanitised my house from top to bottom Which almost killed me.
Im going to Go back to sleep now.
And hope that when I wake up this is nothing more than a nightmare and the hospital will call back to say it’s negative. one can dream right ???

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Covid test has come back positive. So I’m under full self isolation for the next two weeks.
I have no idea how I’ve picked it up other than possibly somebody at the reptile store a couple week ago when I picked pumpkin up.
Im ALWAYS hand sanitising. And NEVER go out unless I have a bottle of it with me.
bloods show that my iron levels are low. Which I don’t understand as I’m a fruit and vegetable freak. ive been prescribed Iron medication and have to go back for more bloods in couple of weeks.
one thing I’m worried about now is if Affina or pumpkin catch it. As it’s been proven animals can get it.
Im now wearing disposable gloves when feeding them. Aswell as wearing them when handling pumpkin for soaks along with face masks. Ive sanitised my house from top to bottom Which almost killed me.
And hope that when I wake up this is nothing more than a nightmare and the hospital will call back to say it’s negative. one can dream right ???
I don't think you have to worry about your reptiles catching COVID.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Take care of yourself, don‘t over exert. Get well soon!
E1A6381C-2A48-451D-BBA3-ACE7F5420B93.jpeg

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Take care of yourself, don‘t over exert. Get well soon!
View attachment 302483
Thank you golden. I can’t work out how the hell I’ve got it. I’m a sanitiser freak. Always carry bottles with me. I buy it in bulk. Even before covid I used it. Ugh
Just shows sanitising. And masks don’t stop it and you can still become one of the virus victims ??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you golden. I can’t work out how the hell I’ve got it. I’m a sanitiser freak. Always carry bottles with me. I buy it in bulk. Even before covid I used it. Ugh
Just shows sanitising. And masks don’t stop it and you can still become one of the virus victims ??
My son's infant grandbaby caught the infant type of covid. Since no one in the household is sick, and, like you, they hand sanitize and wear masks, they figure they brought the germ home on their clothing.