COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all. We had rain. No thunder, but who cares if it makes everything cooler and fresher? Temperature is 10 degrees cooler this morning. Mid twenties Celsius is much nicer than mid thirties.
Chores day today. JoesDad‘s car has been taken in for a service and a new battery; it really didn’t enjoy our two months down under followed by lockdown.

I have started my list with cleaning the out the washing machine and tumble dryer. I really don’t know which I dislike most... cleaning off the black slime that builds up in the powder drawer or cleaning out the fluff accumulation from the dryer which requires me to have done a full set of yoga stretches so from a kneeling position, I can reach right behind the condensing unit to get to gunk that should have been trapped by the filter.

@Mystic_Queen sending healing vibes your way. Please make sure your rest as much as possible... not just when your body forces you to do so. Take care

Last edited:

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Good morning everybody. The current Phoenix temperature at 4:30 in the morning is 90° and it is expected to make 114 today with no rain. I hope everybody has a lovely, healthy, and productive day today.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Good morning everybody. The current Phoenix temperature at 4:30 in the morning is 90° and it is expected to make 114 today with no rain. I hope everybody has a lovely, healthy, and productive day today.

Yikes. Just saw the temps forecast for the “desert” south west..... thats pretty darn hot! Stay hydrated.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings. Weather seems to be the topic these days. We’ve had lots of rain these days, in fact it is pouring down right now! Parts of Maryland got upwards of 4 inches in a few hours. Flooding too since everything is saturated. Ogh, it’s nasty humid too.

Of course....perfect for our Sully. During yesterday‘s rain, Sully was outside knee deep in water, chowing down on grass like it was newly invented. With rain, comes the humidity..

C8E08EF9-2C76-4002-8CE9-D26225043BEF.jpeg

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Good mornooning all. We had rain. No thunder, but who cares if it makes everything cooler and fresher? Temperature is 10 degrees cooler this morning. Mid twenties Celsius is much nicer than mid thirties.
Chores day today. JoesDad‘s car has been taken in for a service and a new battery; it really didn’t enjoy our two months down under followed by lockdown.

I have started my list with cleaning the out the washing machine and tumble dryer. I really don’t know which I dislike most... cleaning off the black slime that builds up in the powder drawer or cleaning out the fluff accumulation from the dryer which requires me to have done a full set of yoga stretches so from a kneeling position, I can reach right behind the condensing unit to get to gunk that should have been trapped by the filter.

@Mystic_Queen sending healing vibes your way. Please make sure your rest as much as possible... not just when your body forces you to do so. Take care
Eeek I have to say it’s the washing machine draw that I hate more. Now I don’t put powder in the draw lol I put it straight in the drum.
And yes I’m resting. Never slept so much. I get up. Well drag myself up feed tort then go back to bed

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Greetings. Weather seems to be the topic these days. We’ve had lots of rain these days, in fact it is pouring down right now! Parts of Maryland got upwards of 4 inches in a few hours. Flooding too since everything is saturated. Ogh, it’s nasty humid too.

Of course....perfect for our Sully. During yesterday‘s rain, Sully was outside knee deep in water, chowing down on grass like it was newly invented. With rain, comes the humidity..

View attachment 303318
Weather in U.K i don’t think has ever been so high temp wise. Yesterday it hit 105f where I am. I’ve never known it to be so warm. Well hot.
I couldn’t sit outside for long as the air felt so so heavy. We haven’t had any storms where I am. But I know other parts of U.K have had thundery showers. We don’t get good storms. A couple of rumbles a flash or two then that’s it it’s over. Clears air a little. But then in an hour or so it’s heavy and humid again.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco