COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I so agree with you! I'm not a people person, much preferring to be alone (and left alone), but the friendliness and camaraderie here in this dismal place has me coming back several times a day.

I wish I could hug you!!!! And feed all your animals and shovel the poop, sweep the floor.... just something!!! And then we could play bookworm or some other puzzle game together;-)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I have some twisted humor to share with y’all.. I was on the phone with my dad earlier and he told me that he saw the strangest thing today while driving down the road.. From a distance you could see a helium balloon waving in the air tied to something on the road side... as he drove closer and slowed to look he realized that it was a dead raccoon.. some one had tied a “get well soon” ballon to his foot.... ?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have some twisted humor to share with y’all.. I was on the phone with my dad earlier and he told me that he saw the strangest thing today while driving down the road.. From a distance you could see a helium balloon waving in the air tied to something on the road side... as he drove closer and slowed to look he realized that it was a dead raccoon.. some one had tied a “get well soon” ballon to his foot.... ?
Charming.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Geeze. I thought it was unusually cold these past few days... Washington DC Weather Gang noted the following

The average temperature over the weekend in DC was the coldest for Sept. 19-20 since 1929!!! Our outlying areas are again under a frost advisory overnight into Tuesday morning...“

Back to normal by Wednesday... but I think our Hummingbirds have now flown South.
Ohio has had 30's but not where I am. It's been 40's. It'll be warming up again today and the next few days. They say 70's to 80ish but his enclosure is way hotter. I'll be able to get Sapphire out so I'm happy with that. Sunshine ? for Sapphire.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

A bit odd, so many questions. So many possibilities. So few answers.