COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Nothing happened here.. (from the hurricane..). A bit of rain yesterday.. nothing abnormal..

Got daughter scheduled for surgery at the Texas orthopedic hospital in Houston on Tuesday. Will probably be laid up with her for a week over there. It’s going to be a Long surgery but the think they can fix some things. There will undoubtedly be other surgeries to fix some of the things that must be done just to get her arm function back. We don’t care. We are ecstatic that she may get some use of her arm back and scared to death that she may not.. At least it’s a possibility now.. We are still going through with our halloweeen party and any talk of the accident is banned for the day. We are putting it aside and enjoying the day .. I think I may start early:))
( what else is new??) LOL!! Good night folks!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nothing happened here.. (from the hurricane..). A bit of rain yesterday.. nothing abnormal..

Got daughter scheduled for surgery at the Texas orthopedic hospital in Houston on Tuesday. Will probably be laid up with her for a week over there. It’s going to be a Long surgery but the think they can fix some things. There will undoubtedly be other surgeries to fix some of the things that must be done just to get her arm function back. We don’t care. We are ecstatic that she may get some use of her arm back and scared to death that she may not.. At least it’s a possibility now.. We are still going through with our halloweeen party and any talk of the accident is banned for the day. We are putting it aside and enjoying the day .. I think I may start early:))
( what else is new??) LOL!! Good night folks!
She's been on my mind today. Now I know why. Have so much fun!?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
There’s still time. This whole COVID thing has really put a damper on our ability to make some house hunting trips down to Florida. Wifey continues to look at the available houses. Keep upgrading your shed Ray, we still can pop in.
?That would be great!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Speaking of “yum”, I’m sure you will be glad to hear that my dehydrated kale chips turned out perfectly. Nice crispy dry, good salty/garlicy taste & full of fiber ?. Since I also juiced ginger & lemon, these crisps also had a subtle lemony twist. (Almost forgot to turn the dehydrator off.....might have been too crispy this morning....).

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Speaking of “yum”, I’m sure you will be glad to hear that my dehydrated kale chips turned out perfectly. Nice crispy dry, good salty/garlicy taste & full of fiber ?. Since I also juiced ginger & lemon, these crisps also had a subtle lemony twist. (Almost forgot to turn the dehydrator off.....might have been too crispy this morning....).
Sounds great.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Guess I'm pretty lucky I take prescribed nausea medicine

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

I’m sure you all wanted to see the finished product. I’ll be sending out gift boxes of tasty kale chips soon! Please pre-order ?. A bit of fresh tasty hummus and BAM, Bob’s your Uncle.

B7C0BBA9-CC72-4CC2-A701-898495650CD5.jpeg