COLD DARK ROOM

Thomas tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Oh darn I haven't been able to see the baby mule or find your post on it.😭
I would send another but I sent it on A different device and the device I'm using now does not have the photo. I'll try to send you one later if you still can't see it. Cause @MenagerieGrl sent something that will hopefully let you see it.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I would send another but I sent it on A different device and the device I'm using now does not have the photo. I'll try to send you one later if you still can't see it. Cause @MenagerieGrl sent something that will hopefully let you see it.
Here you go…..one baby mule from your pix.

870A2A0A-16CB-4DBE-8FAC-3B4945423859.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you 💟

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My nice calm little mini lop must've got wet because she turned into Gizmo! Out of all my house bunnys that I've had she is the only one that decided to rearrange the hay in her litter boxes. She's been driving me nuts 😁 first she was trying to dig to China. Now she's trying to carry mouthfuls of Timothy around the living room from litter box to the other stringing hay everywhere. I been sweeping up the hay all day and shooing her in her cage with it 😜 and locking the little brat in. Is anyone in the mood for rabbit stew 😁IMG_20220525_130000121.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I'm so glad your trip is looking up to be a great getaway.
Yes it's been a great time with the 2 grandsons. We charted a boat today. At first they all went snorkeling. Then went to a spot and caught some mangrove snappers. Their not a big fish but just the size so the boys could reel them in. 7 of them were big enough to keep. So the captain fileted them. We took them to a local restaurant and had them prepare them for us.
20220525_112947.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning All! I want to share with you a new addition to my family….Her name is Honey and she is 8 wks old today. Jayden and I Took a special trip a couple weeks ago to get her. 17 hours 1 way drive. We made some very special memories:)

wishing all an awesome Thursday!

39AE7750-BB7F-4C1B-AF09-A31123F065CA.jpeg649BF9F3-18DE-4C5F-BB56-D679A2E0E05D.jpegF34942A4-B26C-4DFD-9929-14D7201F99C6.jpeg5DC34FAE-1C5C-450C-A8FB-EE4F5EE504EE.jpeg12A82AF6-FB2D-475B-AFDE-0EFB1193C380.jpeg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning All! I want to share with you a new addition to my family….Her name is Honey and she is 8 wks old today. Jayden and I Took a special trip a couple weeks ago to get her. 17 hours 1 way drive. We made some very special memories:)

wishing all an awesome Thursday!

View attachment 345207View attachment 345208View attachment 345209View attachment 345210View attachment 345211
How beautiful!
What species is she?
I didn't know you could still buy monkeys.
It must be like having a new baby in the family!!
What does Cinders make of her?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Yes it's been a great time with the 2 grandsons. We charted a boat today. At first they all went snorkeling. Then went to a spot and caught some mangrove snappers. Their not a big fish but just the size so the boys could reel them in. 7 of them were big enough to keep. So the captain fileted them. We took them to a local restaurant and had them prepare them for us.
View attachment 345189
So glad you're all having a great time!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning/afternoon all,
Still grey, wet weather here but promises to be drier and warmer on the weekend.
I had Tilly again yesterday while my sister was at my niece's graduation - it was a busy day - 2 walks and lots of playing with toys and keeping her occupied. Lola was most put out that he didn't have free run to his garden again.
I hope you're all having a good Thursday.