COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Rose and Nanay are on their way home. They never got out of Orlando.🥲
When they get home, I will get on the phone and figure this out. Hopefully we can at least get a flight for Nanay.
Oh no! What happened? Such a shame and a lot of hassle they could do without. I hope they manage to sort out another flight.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternoon/evening all.
It's been a lovely day here and Lola has barely been inside.
Unfortunately the neighbours were out in force and the air was blue with their bad language - even from a 6 year old - so most of my day has been spent indoors. Still Lola needs the UVB not me and it prompted me to check the latest property pages.
I hope you're all having a peaceful Sunday.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I will be able to see the rocket launch. It is about 30 miles away. Night time can be really cool.
Looks like it won't be until Weds now - they're not having much luck with this launch so far. It all has to be perfect though with astronauts on board.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon/evening all.
It's been a lovely day here and Lola has barely been inside.
Unfortunately the neighbours were out in force and the air was blue with their bad language - even from a 6 year old - so most of my day has been spent indoors. Still Lola needs the UVB not me and it prompted me to check the latest property pages.
I hope you're all having a peaceful Sunday.
It's a nice thing torts can't hear sometimes but on the other hand those silly parents will never be a bad influence on Lola. And they have to live with their children for a long time.🙃😛 I have this puppy so IMG_20240602_145423301.jpgit's as peaceful as it can be.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

My sight-test went well and I ensured that I could see the chart. I am pleased to say that there is no change in my sight but now I have to book my dental checkup.... Ray I hope that Nanay is safely on her way to the Philippines.

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Ray,

I'm just letting you know that the runaway horses are making excellent progress. Lyn are you okay with those neighbours? Cathie Mr Fre looks very soppy but it Sapphire outside yet?

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Ray,

I'm just letting you know that the runaway horses are making excellent progress. Lyn are you okay with those neighbours? Cathie Mr Fre looks very soppy but it Sapphire outside yet?

Natrah
Yes Sapphire got outside today. It's been a weird spring. It's more like our normal temps for this time of year. I've had him out here and there though on warm days. Mr Fre is a creature 😂 I haven't quite figured out yet 🙃🏀🏈 but he loves to play ball. That much I know. Treats don't work but give him a ball and he'll do anything you want. I see those little wheels spinning around in his eyes sometimes too. He looks like he's a nutcase.🤔🙏 for me.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Dear Cathie,

I forgot to mention my sight-test there was no change in my sight (Hurrah!) and I was able to see the chart!

Natrah
I've got medium cataracts but no diseases so I feel blessed too. I did get new reading glasses and glasses for driving this year. I could do bifocals instead but they make me dizzier than I am already 🙃

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well Rose didn't go, and Nanay was stuck in Atlanta last night. They gave her a hotel room. She finally got on a plane this afternoon.
How are Nanay and Rose today? Is everything going a bit better? I'm still sending 🤗🙏 to your whole family.😘

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good afternoon everyone!

My sight-test went well and I ensured that I could see the chart. I am pleased to say that there is no change in my sight but now I have to book my dental checkup.... Ray I hope that Nanay is safely on her way to the Philippines.

Natrah
Thank you, Nanay will be in the Philippines around 7:00pm our time this evening.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Dear Ray,

Natrah
That's great, so will the horses be back in full service?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
How are Nanay and Rose today? Is everything going a bit better? I'm still sending 🤗🙏 to your whole family.😘
It's finally coming to a end. Airlines book 10% to 12% over. That is usually the percentage of people that don't show up. So when you book flights at the last minute. Things can get messed up. I even tried to buy 1st class tickets. There was nothing available.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Well, talk about timing. I walked into the Gathering at the funeral home for my friend last night at 6:05. I expected a gathering of people there, I did not expect to see a casket open. I was stuck at the door for 15 minutes. Rose, I get it and I'm sorry for your loss.