COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Hey everyone, been in MI for 4 days now. I hit the road running or in my case hopping. 😁
We are at Ludington MI for the fishing tournament. The problem is no boat. One of my sons had it for 2 weeks. Brings it back on Sunday. Says he thinks he heard a little tick in the motor. We started the motor it was not a little tick. It was definitely a rod knock. Which means a total rebuild. Couldn't get the parts until Friday. The tournament is Saturday. Oh well, I put some calls in to some Capt's. So far I found a Capt for Friday. So my 2 granddaughters get to fish that tournament. Trying to talk the Capt to fish the weekend. I think a little more offerings in the form of money might work. 😁
Oh yeah, the last night staying in a hotel. I ended up with a spider bite on the top of my left foot. After a few days it was getting more swollen. Went to the urgent care and the doctor gave me a antibiotic. I don't take antibiotics every time a doctor prescribes. So I didn't take these now 2 days later it is worse. So I will start taking them. It's the only foot I have left. 🦶
Best wishes you all get to fish this weekend and have a fish fry. Are you allowed to have the winning fish included? 😋🤗🙏' s for your foot.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Kid breaks boat

Dad but more usually Mom:

"This is why we can't have nice things"

Lol....sorry buddy I'm sure it's a stressful time when everyone on the lake wants to fish.

Holy Cow Y!
I am naught but a pleeb but you do realize it's 2024?
DSL...This is bad....i JUST threw out an unused ATT DSL modem that sat on my shelf for 15 years New. Probably the same model as you had. Sorry

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Kid breaks boat

Dad but more usually Mom:

"This is why we can't have nice things"

Lol....sorry buddy I'm sure it's a stressful time when everyone on the lake wants to fish.

Holy Cow Y!
I am naught but a pleeb but you do realize it's 2024?
DSL...This is bad....i JUST threw out an unused ATT DSL modem that sat on my shelf for 15 years New. Probably the same model as you had. Sorry
Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! My DSL was working fine (until the modem died). About once a month I called AT&T and asked if High Speed Internet (fiber) was available yet at my location, and it hasn't been. I would have upgraded otherwise.

MaNaAk

Southend
Hope you're all okay with the Microsoft outage. I'm okay here but I should have listened to the bird song that replaced the CBBC children's channel. Honestly they could have put on old 'Playschool', Jackanory or Paddington programmes!

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon everyone!

Due to a Microsoft outage the CBBC children's channel has been replaced by bird song 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Natrah
It's world wide. That's what I heard on the news today. Health care and other stuff is shut down including flying here there and anywhere. But last I heard some of the planes were up and flying 🐦🕊️🦆