COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Hey everyone, been in MI for 4 days now. I hit the road running or in my case hopping. 😁
We are at Ludington MI for the fishing tournament. The problem is no boat. One of my sons had it for 2 weeks. Brings it back on Sunday. Says he thinks he heard a little tick in the motor. We started the motor it was not a little tick. It was definitely a rod knock. Which means a total rebuild. Couldn't get the parts until Friday. The tournament is Saturday. Oh well, I put some calls in to some Capt's. So far I found a Capt for Friday. So my 2 granddaughters get to fish that tournament. Trying to talk the Capt to fish the weekend. I think a little more offerings in the form of money might work. 😁
Oh yeah, the last night staying in a hotel. I ended up with a spider bite on the top of my left foot. After a few days it was getting more swollen. Went to the urgent care and the doctor gave me a antibiotic. I don't take antibiotics every time a doctor prescribes. So I didn't take these now 2 days later it is worse. So I will start taking them. It's the only foot I have left. 🦶
Best wishes you all get to fish this weekend and have a fish fry. Are you allowed to have the winning fish included? 😋🤗🙏' s for your foot.