COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Went to my scheduled checkup for my bite. It was at a outpatient wound care at the hospital. They didn't like the redness and pain around the bite. So they took the packing out and lanced it. Blood and puss came out. Not a lot but they decided the hole in my foot and started healing. The infection got trapped below the healing. So back on the antibiotics and Rose to continue to pack the bite twice a day. The hole is about 1/2" deep a 1/4" wide.
Dang....you can't really catch a break can you?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Dang....you can't really catch a break can you?
Well this isn't too bad. I figure it only sets me back a few days.
Sunday I will be taking 14 of the family to a Detroit Tigers game. We got seating for all of us to be together. I have never been to the Tigers new stadium. It opened up in April 2000. So not so new anymore. 1st baseline, 1st level and past 1st base going into right field. Is where we are sitting. Prime foul ball area when a right handed batter is up to the plate. Should be fun!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Kerry went to play golf with her Country Club friend....amd she intentionally drove her old beat up car.

I laughed so hard.....she said the girl is pestering her to join so she wants to exude poverty.....
Smart lady 😜