COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning /afternoon /evening all. It's been so hot here the last few days. I've only been out early mornings.
Lola's been soaking it up and is super charged.

I've been in touch with a hedgehog rehabilitator because I've been worried about the one living in my garden. He has a cough which I can hear during the day and could be a sign of lungworm. I've sent pics from my trail cam and have to try to get a poop sample to have tested. Trouble is there's 3 of them! I hope he'll be ok.
I've also been busy trying to keep them safe because one of my neighbour's poured oil over all the weeds in lane outside his house which the hogs use every night. So I went and dug up all the weeds and as much contaminated soil as possible. I don't know why he did that - they're nice people and he's a mechanic so he could have taken it into work to get rid of it. Some people are so thoughtless.
His part of the lane looks great now though - but it still stinks around here.

I hope you're all having a cooler and more peaceful week.
Is there a way that you could get medical attention for the hedgehog?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I hope the tooth fairy is kind to lovely Mr Fre . :)
I'll have to buy him some new balls. He loves to play ball but he has been able to chew every single one I've bought him to ruin. I don't think he'll be able to now. He lost the last tooth on a crab apple. We've been playing ball games with him with them.😊😉🕊️

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Our fancy hibiscus plant finally decided to bloom! Last year it ran out of time.

View attachment 376143
That's beautiful. I'm glad you have a way to cool off too. Up here has been hot and humid but not so bad that it was unbearable. I have stayed inside though as much as I can. But here's the thing...it can be a high temperature and still be totally comfortable if the dew point is right for me. I enjoy 80+° in those conditions.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I agree with Y, Ray's foot looks very painful. I feel a little guilty for crying so much about my shoulder.....for basically nothing. Ya'll know it won't stop me from b*tchin, just that I feel a little guilty.

Ms Cathie made me spit my coffee out this morning at the screen with;

"I'll have to buy him some new balls. "
LOL makes me wonder what kind of conversations Kerry is having with HER friends!

Well the comedy show was good, Aunt Pat loved the raunch(thank God she wasn't mortified)and my back hated the 4 legged stools they use instead of chairs, for three hours. Poor P:ete bombed but he failed to read the room....he has other materials but he chose his "woke set" talking about his social justice protests & living in the Petworth community ( a very posh self-described progressive area) in DC just didn't resonate in a redneck bar in Pasadena Md. Gee.....who da thunk? Aw well, the Black lez put the room on the floor laughing.....so it isn't like it was a tough room, he just sucked last night. We love him anyway and we had a good time.

Kerry's Dad and brother are coming today, the brother is going to install the doors here. Yes, these are the heavy and solid wood doors Kerry stole from my house before we sold it. We ONLY have 1 bathroom door installed in the whole house right now!

im just relaxing outside till it gets hot hot. It's actually not bad if you don't move, not even to breathe! LOL

MaNaAk

Southend
Try googling News In Southend UK to see what happened in my town on Tuesday. The dispersal order finished today at 2.00 pm.

Natrah