COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I also got into uni this year. I got my A level/high school results on 27.5. If you take a test to get to the university, the results come a bit later in the summer.

Me and Edward are moving to my university city next week! I am going to study cultural sciences with a little twist of futurology, this was my #1 program choice. We get the results early, thankfully, because there is a ton of apartment and job hunting before uni starts since on-campus living isn't really a thing here.

I am so happy for your nephew!
Good job! Hope you have a wonderful time and find a good living arrangement. That'll be so important.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Wood

Woodford Reserve, Larceny, and Rebellion are 3 top shelf Bourbons. Very smooth no mixer needed,
Ok thanks, my neighbor said he likes Buffalo Trace and Blanton. Both made at Buffalo Trace distillery.
How do they compare with the bourbons you mentioned?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Ok thanks, my neighbor said he likes Buffalo Trace and Blanton. Both made at Buffalo Trace distillery.
How do they compare with the bourbons you mentioned?
I don't know, never tried them. But I'll look for them and if they are sold in Virginia or Maryland I'll let you know.