COLD DARK ROOM

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
I can answer part of your question now. They have miniatures of Buffalo Trace at our local ABC store. It's very smooth and tasty over ice. I hope you were able to get some for your neighbor. So not as rare as I was led to believe by what I saw online. Thanks for alerting me about it's existence because I had never of it before.
Is this a bottle of bubbly?

Natrah

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
It's 45% alcohol Kentucky Bourbon.
That stuff got me into so much trouble! It will wig your wam, old school style!

So, part of my trip to see daughter in Fl involves going West to Crater of Diamonds state park in Arkansas. It's the ONLY place on the entire planet where you can look and find diamonds.

Last night was an uncomfortable night...up at 11, the whole deal. Needle Doc can't see me till mid Oct...after vacation! Yuck.

This morning Kerry has a very uncomfortable conversation with me about my desire @ that moment, to be sitting on the ground leaning on my shoulders while sifting for diamonds. She was right.....of course she was BUT she left to volunteer at school helping her friends.
This left Jeff to himself....after telling him there is something he can't do because he's"injured"! 😆
20240820_114125.jpg

The bar was just "to see" what would happen when I stressed it. I'll put it away before I get caught. The repaired ceiling behind it in the dining room can't be hidden though....
That's what "Jeff in trouble" looks like today!😅😅😁