COLD DARK ROOM

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
I can answer part of your question now. They have miniatures of Buffalo Trace at our local ABC store. It's very smooth and tasty over ice. I hope you were able to get some for your neighbor. So not as rare as I was led to believe by what I saw online. Thanks for alerting me about it's existence because I had never of it before.
Is this a bottle of bubbly?

Natrah

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
It's 45% alcohol Kentucky Bourbon.
That stuff got me into so much trouble! It will wig your wam, old school style!

So, part of my trip to see daughter in Fl involves going West to Crater of Diamonds state park in Arkansas. It's the ONLY place on the entire planet where you can look and find diamonds.

Last night was an uncomfortable night...up at 11, the whole deal. Needle Doc can't see me till mid Oct...after vacation! Yuck.

This morning Kerry has a very uncomfortable conversation with me about my desire @ that moment, to be sitting on the ground leaning on my shoulders while sifting for diamonds. She was right.....of course she was BUT she left to volunteer at school helping her friends.
This left Jeff to himself....after telling him there is something he can't do because he's"injured"! 😆
20240820_114125.jpg

The bar was just "to see" what would happen when I stressed it. I'll put it away before I get caught. The repaired ceiling behind it in the dining room can't be hidden though....
That's what "Jeff in trouble" looks like today!😅😅😁

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Cathie and Edward,

I've just remembered something 🤣! In the old house dad told mum that he was going to do some work on the pipes but neither on them told me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! Therefore when I went into the bathroom for my morning wash I turned on the taps and there was a lot of shouting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Natrah

PS: Jacky and Daisy must have had a hilarious view🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's what she would like. How are you now Edward and how are you Mr Fre? Are you still driving Cathie up the wall?

Natrah
Of course he is driving me crazy and making me laugh my head off 🙃 . He is becoming a little bit well behaved though 😜 in the meantime Razberri's the one that tries to get him going. She's sniffing his food, checking out his kennel and totally teases him into a confrontation. She knows I'll save her or something. 😉

MaNaAk

Southend
Of course he is driving me crazy and making me laugh my head off 🙃 . He is becoming a little bit well behaved though 😜 in the meantime Razberri's the one that tries to get him going. She's sniffing his food, checking out his kennel and totally teases him into a confrontation. She knows I'll save her or something. 😉
🤣🐕🐰

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
"MS Cathie's menagerie"
LOL

I figured I'd get the most out of my in-trouble time with Kerry. Naw, she wasn't really mad at me. I'm a smart man, I cleaned the stainless steel kitchen sink before she got home but forgot to hide the pull up bar. Yup, it works....girls love them a clean sink!

Son came over and helped me install the new trailer hitch and change the oil in the afternoon.
Look
I would have been up at 1am and sore anyway so at least this morning I have a feeling of accomplishment! Lol....in truth, superman is aching. I'm going to go see if I can scarf up on a 4am mercy backrub!

Lol

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
That's what she would like. How are you now Edward and how are you Mr Fre? Are you still driving Cathie up the wall?

Natrah
Edward is doing great, but it has been a bit cold for him, so he got outside today for the first time after last Thursday. Yesterday he was bored, I guess from not getting outside and was trying to climb two of his hides again and again, in between his other activities.

The leaves are starting to turn colors here and I have been planning on freezing some weeds for Edward.

Edwards servant

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Edward is doing great, but it has been a bit cold for him, so he got outside today for the first time after last Thursday. Yesterday he was bored, I guess from not getting outside and was trying to climb two of his hides again and again, in between his other activities.

The leaves are starting to turn colors here and I have been planning on freezing some weeds for Edward.

Edwards servant
Lola gets into so much trouble when he's bored and confined to his room. He will move anything that isn't nailed down - it's like I've had a visit from a poltergeist! So when I go out I have to make sure there's nothing in there except his essentials. He can be very naughty torty!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good morning all.
It's dry here at the moment but rain and gales are on the way over the next few days. I hope that doesn't bring any trees down - always a risk when they still have their leaves.

I spent most of yesterday up a ladder cutting back my holly tree. It's easier to do when the neighbours are away and not watching my every move.
I have a laurel that needs the same treatment but one of the hedgehogs is living under it so I can't disturb him with ladders. I'm hoping he'll move into his Hogilo house soon.

We have a bank holiday coming up on the weekend, not that it affects me - every weeks a holiday for me! The roads will probably be busy with lots of people getting away before the schools start up again, so I'll not be driving far.
I hope you all have a good Weds. TTFN

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Lola gets into so much trouble when he's bored and confined to his room. He will move anything that isn't nailed down - it's like I've had a visit from a poltergeist! So when I go out I have to make sure there's nothing in there except his essentials. He can be very naughty torty!
I am afraid there is a long winter ahead of me and Edward 😅

MaNaAk

Southend

Sounds like Jacky!IMG20240715122626.jpgIMG20240715185125.jpgIMG20240715122626.jpgIMG20240713195815.jpgIMG20240710215908.jpg

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
A few chilly nights & mornings here after Hurricane Ernesto blew through last week letting cool Michigan air blow down And fill in the void. A cool 51 or so this morning. Luckily bright sunny days from morning ‘til night.

My Hillbilly Spa water temps have drastically dropped. My Hour long dips have dropped to 15 mins of shivering. Our temps jump back up over the next fortnight so we’ll be fine.

Tomorrow - a little road trip & picnic in the great out doors.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
First player I ever saw hit a baseball in person was Al Kaline.....in 1963 at Tiger stadium in Detroit, past the Uniroyal tire where Uncle Don worked.

Very very cool........
This has been bugging me for quite awhile.
You were talking about Al Kaline, one of the best right fielders to play the game.
I was confused and called him a pitcher who hit a homerun in the 68 world series.
That was Mickey Lolich who was a good pitcher. He did open a donut shop in Lake Orion Michigan.
Finally got that little nagging that would surface. It is finally gone so I can fill it with other stupid s**t. 🤣

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
A few chilly nights & mornings here after Hurricane Ernesto blew through last week letting cool Michigan air blow down And fill in the void. A cool 51 or so this morning. Luckily bright sunny days from morning ‘til night.

My Hillbilly Spa water temps have drastically dropped. My Hour long dips have dropped to 15 mins of shivering. Our temps jump back up over the next fortnight so we’ll be fine.

Tomorrow - a little road trip & picnic in the great out doors.
We got down to about 45°f last night but had a beautiful Autumn day when it warmed up. Sapphire got to go outside and enjoy some sunshine. His outdoor enclosure is in the sun most of the day until about 3:30. The WiFi thermometers measured 90°f +. I had one heck of a time finding him though. He was underneath a small weed 😜 Russians sure have great camo gear.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster