COLD DARK ROOM

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Evening guys.....we drove across Tennessee yesterday and got to Pigeon Forge in the afternoon. We went to a Brazilian steak house for dinner...16 different cuts of meat during dinner.
" I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

Asheville is only an hour or so away and we had hoped to go to Bryson City but those poor folks have had their lives washed away and the emergency folks need to be able to help so no need for us to be in the way.

We have come about as far East as we could go on Rt40 as it and many other highways are shut.

You are good people not to get in the way.
Please be safe.
Your trip (while cut shorter) seems to be amazing anyway.
16 different kinds of beef!?!?!?
Wow! I hope you put yer FOOT in all that goodness!!!! 🤭

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Evening guys.....we drove across Tennessee yesterday and got to Pigeon Forge in the afternoon. We went to a Brazilian steak house for dinner...16 different cuts of meat during dinner.
" I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

Asheville is only an hour or so away and we had hoped to go to Bryson City but those poor folks have had their lives washed away and the emergency folks need to be able to help so no need for us to be in the way.

We have come about as far East as we could go on Rt40 as it and many other highways are shut.
The Brazilian steakhouse is great! Did they bring the meat right to your table and slice off for you?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
The Brazilian steakhouse is great! Did they bring the meat right to your table and slice off for you?
They sure did Ray.... and as long as you forget to turn the table marker to Red, they keep coming! I had pork rib, mignon wrapped in bacon, supurb chicken teriyaki and topsirloin on my plate at once.

Thanks C, we are very fortunate on this trip that we were able to dance around the storms more or less without impacting our trip very much but it also helped that we had no "cast in stone" components once MS Sully was safely home with Ray.

Last edited: