Measurements and about sun!

philipgreece

Location (City and/or State)
Kefalonia
Good month all of you! I measured my torts yesterday! I still don't know which is male and female!they are 3 and a half years old! The one tortoise which the name is wilma is 4.5 inches and the weight is 411 grams and danny is 5.1 inches and the weight is 656 grams! I don't know if its the proper weight for them!! Also my wilma for 1 month and a half has the same weight!! Should i be worried? One month now i increased the sun from 45 minutes to 1 hour and a half! I see quick movement and first time i saw danny with so strong walk and lifted his body so height! Wilma always has more energetic movement and lift her whole body in comparison with danny that i see this only if he walks in grass! Thank you ☺️

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How are you housing them? Tortoises should never be housed in pairs, they each need their own enclosure.
What are your temps?
Humidity?
Diet?
Substrate?
Type of enclosure?
How big is the enclosure?

philipgreece

Kefalonia
How are you housing them? Tortoises should never be housed in pairs, they each need their own enclosure.
What are your temps?
Humidity?
Diet?
Substrate?
Type of enclosure?
How big is the enclosure?
Never together! I give them exercise everyday with me because I don't have space! I sleep them in one meter enclosure! The temperature ay night is 26 degrees and humidity 60%! I use coco coir! Diet i feed them cactus, mulberry leaves, hibiscus, mexican petunia! Twice a week cucumber or lettuce and zoo med grassland! In winter i find from nature hawkbits and sow thistle!