Craigslist "Pets" Forum has me fuming!!!

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Wow, Tortitude (in craigs forum) is an overemotional jackass. Lmao

Turtlepete

South Florida
Some advice, don't bother coming back to Craigslist. Any forum that has a specific forum dedicated to flagging a specific add is bound to be filled with low-IQ moron's. There really is no purpose to try to have an intelligent conversation with 95% of the population you will find on Craigslist. I speak from experience here. Sadly, there are indeed some very low-lower life forms on the planet known as Craigslist.
And trust me, I KNOW the desire to talk some sense into these idiots that are horribly, terribly confused about the exotic animal trade. But as the saying goes, you can't fix stupid. You really can't. It's a crippling disease, stupidity :).
Not worth the time, or all the gray hairs you might be getting from the stress :p.

Tank'sMom

Olmito, Tx
I TOLD YOU!!! LMFAO!!!
In a way it's got a great entertainment value to it. Glad I'm not crazy, everyone there is so insane and incomprehensible that I was starting to think something wrong with me. And I am SO glad to have you guys!!!!
Could you imagine having to go there for any kind of animal advice?? Do real people do that?? That thing should be taken down, burnt up and it's ashes sprinkled all over a dial up connection!!!

Tank'sMom

Olmito, Tx
Thank you Mod team!
Yes! Thank you Mod Team!!!
And thank you TFO in general for keeping out the idiots! But now that they've been invited over (lol) we may have "short-lived" feud to contend with. ROTFL.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yes! Thank you Mod Team!!!
And thank you TFO in general for keeping out the idiots! But now that they've been invited over (lol) we may have "short-lived" feud to contend with. ROTFL.
I don't think keeping the idiots out is our goal. I believe many people could come on here as stupid as those. But they would be the reversed percentage as to craigslist. They would be the one getting bashed by warm welcomes, and constant education of factual, first hand experience. So probably many of them do read this site but don't bother trying to intervene as they would fail in wooing the populous here.

Tank'sMom

Olmito, Tx
True. Very true. But as you can see, I tried being warm and welcoming offering an introduction and education to the world of Herps and Exotics. Just as would happen here.
They didn't want any part of that! Only to bash me for being "horrible" person and pet keeper as I dare let my cat get pregnant. (Funny story how that happened by the way, which they went apocalyptic over)
Nobody had ANYTHING to say or any questions regarding what I was actually there for. No mention of my ferret at all! Which was what I was initially interested in.... Crazy, crazy, crazy.
I will take the advice and stay away.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
You shall forever be known there as the evil chinchilla breeder lol. :p