Daisy's Anniversary

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
I must admit I've touched her paw and she has moved it a bit but she hasn't woken up. I shall alter it every few days but I shall keep an eye on the weather as the fridge thermostat.

Natrah

PS: If we get another cold spell I may just delay it.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good afternoon Daisy!

In another forum I have been talking about how you would bash the back door of the old house and I would have to pick you up and take you to the back of the garden only for us both to have to repeat our actions every five minutes until you gave up🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

I also remember the time when you actually did get in through the back door whilst I was putting the washing out and you made a mess on the new white lino 🀣🀣🀣🀣! Anyway Angie has been telling me about Zola's antics! He was very lively on her lap and when Richard put him to bed he wouldn't settle. He was a bit like someone else he kept coming out of the tortoise house because I had to put her in the greenhouse whilst I mowed the lawn. She had been a pest 🀣🀣🐒!

Love

Natrah and Jacky

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sapphire's mum (@Cathie G) is buying a puppy so she doesn't mind clearing up mess either🀣🐒🐢

Natrah
Dear Natrah,
I'm not buying my mess waiting to happen.πŸ˜πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© My puppy is really a gift from my brother in a way. But and well... I will be buying this that and the other that I want for my tiny princess prince.. I've already started. I found a water and food bowl new at a thrift store near me for $3 for both. So yeah 😜 I'm buying stuff 😁
CathieG πŸ’πŸ€—

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Natrah,
I'm not buying my mess waiting to happen.πŸ˜πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© My puppy is really a gift from my brother in a way. But and well... I will be buying this that and the other that I want for my tiny princess prince.. I've already started. I found a water and food bowl new at a thrift store near me for $3 for both. So yeah 😜 I'm buying stuff 😁
CathieG πŸ’πŸ€—
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

The pictures below are of a double rainbow that I saw after yesterday's rehearsal before the concert. Thankyou for looking down on me my sweet little girl. The concert went very well and Jacky's temperature is 7 - 9 degrees Celsius.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❀️🐒IMG20240302171721.jpgIMG20240302171711.jpgIMG20240302171700.jpgIMG20240302171727.jpg

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Good morning Daisy,

I looked in on Jacky today and I think I saw slight movement. Dickie is still up and PeeWee has been moving of his heat pad.

Love

Natrah
Yes, PeeWee has Been out of his DogLoo 4 times this last week. We had one day that the air/sun temp was about 70, he spent nearly 3 hours JUST soaking up the sun, till it moved. Then he was out the next day in the rain, finally put him back in his DogLoo 2 warm back up. Spring is coming, next Sunday is Day light saving time, back to my normal schedule...

MaNaAk

Southend
Yes, PeeWee has Been out of his DogLoo 4 times this last week. We had one day that the air/sun temp was about 70, he spent nearly 3 hours JUST soaking up the sun, till it moved. Then he was out the next day in the rain, finally put him back in his DogLoo 2 warm back up. Spring is coming, next Sunday is Day light saving time, back to my normal schedule...
GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hey!!!!!! 😍😬
Who??……
What?….
Where?….
What the..??……
Hey boogers!!!… I’m sleeeeepin’!!
Keep yer knickers on!!!
I’ll be up at midnight to go gallivanting..
😝
Hope you are all well!!!!
I miss our chats.
Jacky!!!! Raspberry!!!! Entertain till my arrival!!
You have the floor now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

MaNaAk

Southend
Hey!!!!!! 😍😬
Who??……
What?….
Where?….
What the..??……
Hey boogers!!!… I’m sleeeeepin’!!
Keep yer knickers on!!!
I’ll be up at midnight to go gallivanting..
😝
Hope you are all well!!!!
I miss our chats.
Jacky!!!! Raspberry!!!! Entertain till my arrival!!
You have the floor now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž
Yippee! GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY!

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I plan to transfer Jacky from the fridge to the pet carrier on Thursday. I wish you were coming out of hibernation as well. We will miss you forever.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒❀️🐒

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning Daisy,

I plan to transfer Jacky from the fridge to the pet carrier on Thursday. I wish you were coming out of hibernation as well. We will miss you forever.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒❀️🐒

Me toooo!!!!!

Love
Gary β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸŒ