Daisy's Anniversary

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I shall let you know how Jacky is eventhough you are looking down on her!
We used to get so excited when you emerged from hibernation especially when dad started to suffer from Alzheimer's. It took his mind off his condition.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

Just keeping an eye out for Jacky today to see if she ventures out of the pet carrier! I noticed she was snoring earlier!

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❤️❤️🐢🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening Daisy,

I came back from Rayleigh to find the Bio Plant Food lying on it's side on the bathroom floor!

Goodnight Daisy and all our friends

Natrah and Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

Jacky has been waking up every day since Friday but it is too cold for her to go outside so I've kept her indoors. Meanwhile Sherman came to see Pete in his enclosure but I want to know when his pond is going to be repaired just incase Pete ends up taking a closer look at the pond!

Love

Jacky and Natrah ❤️🐢

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Yesterday I entered the enclosure for the first time this year but there was clearly a lot of housework for me to do! I needed to make mountains out of the green carpet strips and a river by upsetting the water tray. I trampled all through the food bowl and ended up with tomato stuck to my plastron. Also this is what our friends are doing:

Sapphire (@Cathie G ) is still successfully hiding in his enclosure.

Dickie will inspect her new run when she moves in with Sue and Pete

Sherman is looking to shove Pete into his pond.

PeeWee made a hole in the fence as soon as he arrived at Marsha's (you were very good at making holes under the fence and disappearing under the 'compost' heap).

Zola was shoving and bashing in his conservatory after having crawled all over his mum's face!

Love

Jacky and Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Yesterday I entered the enclosure for the first time this year but there was clearly a lot of housework for me to do! I needed to make mountains out of the green carpet strips and a river by upsetting the water tray. I trampled all through the food bowl and ended up with tomato stuck to my plastron. Also this is what our friends are doing:

PeeWee made a hole in the fence as soon as he arrived at Marsha's (you were very good at making holes under the fence and disappearing under the 'compost' heap).

Zola was shoving and bashing in his conservatory after having crawled all over his mum's face!

Love

Jacky and Natrah
Sorry Angie I should have said 'her'.

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
No Jacky, if you are referring to me and my conservatory, I am a him, not a her - and the conservatory is mine, though I do let my mum and dad come in to it.
Don't get too tired with all that housework you need to do in your enclosure - have a rest and something to eat after you have done a bit.
Zola xxxxx

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning Daisy,

Love

Jacky and Natrah
Dear Natrah,
I have a puppy that won't let me out of his sight 😭 so I've been so busy making him feel safe. Some people would call that spoiling him but oh well. Sapphire would love to start going outside and it probably will be warm enough for days in a row soon. It's early in the year but I think it'll be soon. That's sad to me in some ways because it's warm too early in the year. When I first got him it was May and there was snow on the ground 17 years ago. This year we've barely gotten snow so soon he'll get to be outside in his enclosure as much as possible. I'll have little Mr Fre trotting along beside me 😊
Love Cathie 🐢

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning Daisy,

Love

Jacky and Natrah

Dear Daisy,

Your mom Natrah forgot to tell you that :
Chefs transgender snail GAAAARRRYYYY was naughty today and slimed his way onto the underbelly of his feeding plate and she couldn’t t find him for hours and got really shaken. Even started to cry a little thinking of life without him…
Turns out he was just trying to get a better look at the tv as the St. Patrick’s Day ☘️ parade was on in the loo for her pets to watch. 🤦‍♀️

What your mom doesn’t know is that he
(Gary) is getting fitted for A BELL to be duct taped to his back from now on! 😤

Miss you!!! 🙏🌹🎈
Love you!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️!!!!

Sincerely,
Sally,Squirt and yep…. Gary’s mom.🐌