Daisy's Anniversary

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Here she is again saying hello to the bathroom scales:

Natrah View attachment 372601
Did she get onto the scales? Or just had a small talk with them?

Besha doesn't like weightings and runs away from scales. Perhaps because she's almost 2 pounds now and can't decide if it's an achievement or embarassment.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sapphire is small so I just prop him on a can. He can't go anywhere and just hangs out for a bit. Then I subtract the weight of the can and voila I have his weight. He's never stressed during it so it's all good.🐢

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Good evening,

No, I haven't passed anymore stones. Overall, I have felt like my usual self and my appetite has been normal, even though I have lost a bit of weight. Today I got weighed again, and I have gained some weight back. I hope my weight will soon return to normal so my servant won't weigh me so often!

Edward :tort:

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

I actually got to go out and see the sea yesterday like Zola does. It was a big breezy but it was good to forage and Natrah was also pleased to see two Marbled White butterflies again!

Love

Jacky and Natrah

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️IMG20240630144710.jpgIMG20240630144654.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Jacky didn't do much yesterday because of the weather and she's having a lie in today. The weather is miserable for the time of year.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

It's Zola and Angie's birthday today and Natrah and I were talking about presents. Do you remember bashing and shoving the back door of the old house and leaving a massive present on the step when you couldn't get in?

This is yesterday:

Love

Jacky and Natrah

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️IMG20240707170731.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy!

It's Zola and Angie's birthday today and Natrah and I were talking about presents. Do you remember bashing and shoving the back door of the old house and leaving a massive present on the step when you couldn't get in?

This is yesterday:

Love

Jacky and Natrah

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️View attachment 373677
Dear @MoggyMad,

Just making sure Dickie and Sherman can read this.

Also Sapphire @CathieG.

Jacky

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

We haven't posted much because we have been very busy. We still say good morning and goodnight to you and I still think of that last day and how Jacky must have known what was going to happen because she came out of hibernation that day. Anyway Zola had some lovely presents for his birthday including to tortoise ornaments for his conservatory. Do you remember the tortoise ornaments that were on the fireplace in the old house that were lost in storage? They were on either side of the fireplace to represent the two of you. I have replaced Jacky's one and it is on the chest of drawers opposite the Pet Carrier but I am still looking for one for you but I haven't found it yet.

Love

Jacky and Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

We haven't posted much because we have been very busy. We still say good morning and goodnight to you and I still think of that last day and how Jacky must have known what was going to happen because she came out of hibernation that day. Anyway Zola had some lovely presents for his birthday including to tortoise ornaments for his conservatory. Do you remember the tortoise ornaments that were on the fireplace in the old house that were lost in storage? They were on either side of the fireplace to represent the two of you. I have replaced Jacky's one and it is on the chest of drawers opposite the Pet Carrier but I am still looking for one for you but I haven't found it yet.

Love

Jacky and
Good evening Daisy!

Sorry I didn't press post but anyway I still go over that dreadful day from time to time.

Love

Natrah and Jacky

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MaNaAk

Southend
Goodnight my darling Daisy❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Love

Natrah