Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
This is Darth, my male Manouria emys phayrei. He's 24 years old and about 55lbs. That's Mutt (of Mutt and Jeff), the escape artist on the right.

Asiantortoiseseating.jpg

And this is Medea, my 65lb female (wc, so age unknown) eating weeds in the new rain forest. As you can see, its almost all eaten down to the dirt in only two weeks.

newrainforest8-20-09-1.jpg

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Great pictures Yvonne. I love their breakfast and the way the one tortoise is looking at the other one like "Back off this is mine". :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Very nice pictures Yvonne,
Darth looks really proud to be a young man, Mutt seems to enjoy his meal and Medea is all cute eating in the rain forest all by herself :D
Thanks for sharing.

M

Maggie Cummings

Holy s***! You worked SO hard to make a great rainforest for them, and that's all that's left in 2 weeks????

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, there are still about three very small rose of sharons, a fig and an orange tree and a couple shrubs, but most of the ground cover has been decimated!

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Guess they are telling you to plant a bigger rainforest next year LOL. Great pics Yvonne. I love how innocent Mutt looks in that pic like Darth is the trouble maker. Looks like a Great breakfast to me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.