Dasani!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Kelly, she is sooooo cute. I love her moring pic with her dressed in camoflouge, ROFL. You couldn't pay to get that pic. I just love watching them get off high places like her perched on her hide. How they put out their harms and slide down, like a little kid on a slide for the first time. And such an engergetic baby. You are so blessed, in so many ways. Yeah for you. :D

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Those are great pics!! I am saving them to show my daughter. Yes, Dasani is very active. LOL That is why she resided in my 15 year olds room. I knew she would keep an eye on her and she loved her so much! As far as burying herself, we thought she was lost a few times:rolleyes:. She would just dissappear under the substrate and it freaked us out at first. Then she picked one spot and we knew if we could not see her...she was in the corner buried under the log.
I am so happy she is doing so well. She has always been waaaay active and a little piggy as well. Believe it or not she was even smaller when I first brought her home;).

Status
Not open for further replies.