Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
dolfanjack said:
zpokji9
My other thread was intended to introduce a theory: one I believe would work but thats beside the point. When people talk about stress or distress, pain, or fear, people anthromorphized their animals and animals just dont feel like we do. Everyone here puts stress on their pets for their own benefits and not the tortioses. You breed any tortiose that isn't endangered and your putting unnessesary stress on your pets. Don't throw stones if you live in glass houses.

What am I missing here? I pointed out why I thought you got 'tarred and feathered', but did not pass judgement on it myself.

You said "people anthromorphized their animals and animals just dont feel like we do"- but you have also said that they feel stress- are you splitting hairs?

What exactly is your point? Are you seriously suggesting that all stress is equal- that the minor stress of handling is the same as a major stress?

Are you saying that since we cannot avoid stress, then it is OK to stress them out completely?

Are you saying that if we cannot avoid stress, we should not raise the stressed animals? (And if so, how would this apply to raising children?)

May I ask you to state you position nice and clearly so we know exactly what we are discussing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.