Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
Up-Date on Buddy~He is doing much better Yea! This is what happend. His injury happend on a Thur.evening my mom called me in Hawaii Friday crying to tell me he was hurt. She could not find a vet that would see him, and she was afraid to pick him up. Sat morning I came home from Hawaii. At that time Buddy could not move his back leg at all, but was okay as long as he got his baby asprin. He would not eat so I gave him Sunrider an herbal nutritional food that I eat. I made a paste out of it and he would lick it off my fingers. That was the only way he would eat and I didn't want the asprin to upset his stomach. The plan was to take him to a vet down the hill on Monday. Well Sunday night I was at the hospital with my husband untiil 4am mon. ( kidney stones) By the time I got up Monday I was run down, had a bad head cold and could not think clearly. I continued feeding him the Sunrider (NuPlus)and by Tuesday he was walking on all 4 legs and eating out of his bowl. By the time I felt well enough to drive him out of town (to a vet that hadn't black listed him) he was doing so well I decided it was not worth the stress it would cause him to see a vet. I am just feeding him the same herbal food I have been eating for over a year and he is continuing to improve. I would still take him in for X-rays if I didn't know he would attack the vet and have to be completley sedated to do them. Anyway it has been 20 days now and he is eating, drinking, going out side and running. The only thing he is not doing is jumping up on my bed. He is jumping up on the sofa though. Yes these bad habits of his drive me crazy, but my husband allows it so I gave up on keeping him of the furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.