Doing Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeskamarie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Just wanted to let you guys know that Radley is doing better. She still makes a slight wheezing sound when she breathes (which seems worse when she's cold and/or outside of her terrarium) but the antibiotics seem to be doing their job. She is much more animated now than ever before! Thanks, everyone, for your support and advice. I'll keep you posted on her progress...and as soon as I can figure it out, I'll post a video on here of what her initial symptoms looked like, so you know what to watch out for in your own Speke's Hingebacks!

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
I think we all are hoping she pulls through. Not just for the sake of the one tortoise, but for what we can all learn from this experience.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
cdmay said:
I think we all are hoping she pulls through. Not just for the sake of the one tortoise, but for what we can all learn from this experience.

That's very well said! :)

It's always a wonderful way to start my day reading a thread like this. You must be feeling very relieved that things are turning around for your tort. Hope it continues it's rapid recovery.

jeskamarie

5 Year Member
SoCal
cdmay said:

Indeed. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.