Double nesting females !

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
One of them is lazy! Let one do all the digging then reap the rewards.

Anthony0505

5 Year Member
Guille24 all of my Russian females range from 6.5"-8"SCL. We thought this was "AKWARD"! Walked back out later in the day to see another female laying under the same tree . I've had 3 female Russians lay in the same 1hr but never had 3 females lay in the same spot in the same day. I'm going to clone that tree and plant 1,000 of them all over my yard , maybe this will stimulate the rest of the tortoise herd too lay , lol. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1399526349.655455.jpg

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston / Webster, TX
Wow! Unbelievable... Your gonna have a butt load of baby torts all around the same time. How Cool is that?

guille24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
wisconsin
Guille24 all of my Russian females range from 6.5"-8"SCL. We thought this was "AKWARD"! Walked back out later in the day to see another female laying under the same tree . I've had 3 female Russians lay in the same 1hr but never had 3 females lay in the same spot in the same day. I'm going to clone that tree and plant 1,000 of them all over my yard , maybe this will stimulate the rest of the tortoise herd too lay , lol. View attachment 79276
Lol that's awesome ! I wonder why they like that tree so much , are going to let the eggs in the ground or are u going to dig them out and take care of them ?