Down to two cherryheads

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
This beautiful girl has returned to @allegraf to be used for breeding. My crazy life and work schedule prevents me from breeding torts so why not leave her in the hands of experts. I always love visiting Allegra and Mark. The tortoises are all stunning and I'm happy she's back home.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

allegraf

10 Year Member!
She is not at all intimidated by the bigger torts. I found her sleeping on top of the group of torts! Whenever you are ready, we have those yearlings ready for you! Also you will get her first born!

AnimalLady

what a gorgeous tort! GORGEOUS! i hope to get a really red one, one day...

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Love the yellow highlights!
I have noticed the yellow highlights within some of the hold backs and some from other members who are gracious enough to post pictures of the hatchling's they got from me. It is a very cool quirky trait that I'm happy that turned up. This is a subtle hint for you to post more pics, Chris!

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
I have noticed the yellow highlights within some of the hold backs and some from other members who are gracious enough to post pictures of the hatchling's they got from me. It is a very cool quirky trait that I'm happy that turned up. This is a subtle hint for you to post more pics, Chris!
@Redstrike did you get the hint??

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
@Redstrike did you get the hint??
@allegraf
Well, I've been a little busy... Not to steal the thunder of Charlie 's beautiful job on the Oren baby... But we had a new addition to our family this year. He doesn't have any yellow highlights but I'll do my best to get some photos up of Rafiki and Mimosa soon.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1451071682.257114.jpg

allegraf

10 Year Member!
@allegraf
Well, I've been a little busy... Not to steal the thunder of Charlie 's beautiful job on the Oren baby... But we had a new addition to our family this year. He doesn't have any yellow highlights but I'll do my best to get some photos up of Rafiki and Mimosa soon.View attachment 159892
Best pic so far! Congrats on the little one, he is adorable (even if he doesn't have the yellow marks on his head)!

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
@allegraf
Well, I've been a little busy... Not to steal the thunder of Charlie 's beautiful job on the Oren baby... But we had a new addition to our family this year. He doesn't have any yellow highlights but I'll do my best to get some photos up of Rafiki and Mimosa soon.View attachment 159892

Congrats!!! I'm sure he keeps you very busy.

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
image.jpeg
How are those two from Carl looking? Were they twins?

No worries about the hijacking lol.
The two Carl torts are from the same clutch as the riplets.
They are doing very well. Glad they are both girls and can remain together. The enclosure is huge and will only get bigger for them.

These photos aren't recent. I'll take more and post soon.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Best pic so far! Congrats on the little one, he is adorable (even if he doesn't have the yellow marks on his head)!
View attachment 159969

No worries about the hijacking lol.
The two Carl torts are from the same clutch as the riplets.
They are doing very well. Glad they are both girls and can remain together. The enclosure is huge and will only get bigger for them.

These photos aren't recent. I'll take more and post soon.

View attachment 159967 View attachment 159968
Congrats!!! I'm sure he keeps you very busy.

We're busy no doubt but it's worth it! Thank you both for the compliments and for letting me jack your thread @CharlieM.

Looks like one of your torts from Carl has yellow highlights as well, Charlie! They look great!