• IMG_20240623_093922307.jpg
    IMG_20240623_093922307.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
I don't know what your question is. Can't see the eggs. Can't tell what type of medium you are using for the eggs. The humidity and temperature looks good. What is your question?

Indiana
They are eastern box turtle eggs there's 5 in the bowl on the right and 3 in the one on the left I was afraid that the humidity was to high and what about the condensation on the top of lid right over the eggs????

zovick

10 Year Member!
They are eastern box turtle eggs there's 5 in the bowl on the right and 3 in the one on the left I was afraid that the humidity was to high and what about the condensation on the top of lid right over the eggs????
It is most likely not a problem; however, if you are worried about it, just remove the tops briefly and wipe off the condensation on the undersides with a paper towel, then replace the tops on the containers. Doing this once or twice daily for several days will ultimately reduce the humidity in the containers.

Do you have a humidity goal in mind for the eggs? If so, I would stop wiping off the condensate when that humidity is reached.

Indiana
It is most likely not a problem; however, if you are worried about it, just remove the tops briefly and wipe off the condensation on the undersides with a paper towel, then replace the tops on the containers. Doing this once or twice daily for several days will ultimately reduce the humidity in the containers.

Do you have a humidity goal in mind for the eggs? If so, I would stop wiping off the condensate when that humidity is reached.
Idk what the humidity is supposed to be for my eggs if someone could please let me know I would appreciate it more than words can explain I will do whatever I need to to make sure I'm doing this as right as possible so please help me with any information if you know of anything at all to help me