Egg like discharge

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Hi
I buried her this morning. She was very stiff when I said my last goodbye to her. My house and garden doesn't feel the same without her. Absolutely heartbroken. She was my little mate
Im so very sorry - I know how I would feel if we lost Zola - I hope you will consider getting another little friend one day, maybe even one who needs to be adopted and given a new home. Or a young one who you will be able to watch grow up.
With all good wishes and sympathy for your loss
Angie

Oscar1

Location (City and/or State)
Hull
Im so very sorry - I know how I would feel if we lost Zola - I hope you will consider getting another little friend one day, maybe even one who needs to be adopted and given a new home. Or a young one who you will be able to watch grow up.
With all good wishes and sympathy for your loss
Angie
Thank you

Chip's mom

Philadelphia
Hi
I buried her this morning. She was very stiff when I said my last goodbye to her. My house and garden doesn't feel the same without her. Absolutely heartbroken. She was my little mate
I'm so sorry to hear this. Please don't blame yourself, it sounds like you gave her a wonderful life and you should feel so good about that!

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
So sorry for your loss. From your description, the first suspicion I have is an ruptured, infected egg. I had a female redfoot die from this once, and she declined over about a week and showed both white and yellow discharge within the last two days before she passed. The yellow was bright yellow just like a soft boiled chicken egg yolk.

Steve

Oscar1

Hull
So sorry for your loss. From your description, the first suspicion I have is an ruptured, infected egg. I had a female redfoot die from this once, and she declined over about a week and showed both white and yellow discharge within the last two days before she passed. The yellow was bright yellow just like a soft boiled chicken egg yolk.

Steve
Thanks for the reply. Means a lot. Sounds very similar. After she discharged the yellow part I thought she would improve. Perhaps she didn't get rid of it all or the damage was already done. ☹️

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
So so sorry for the loss of your little mate. To have one so long and lose it is hard. It does not seem like it is anything you did. I know you will miss her. Best wishes while you recuperate.

Oscar1

Hull
So so sorry for the loss of your little mate. To have one so long and lose it is hard. It does not seem like it is anything you did. I know you will miss her. Best wishes while you recuperate.
Thank you