Enclosure top

Rex1718

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SC
54AEEDA0-0905-4DA7-A8C6-C3BB9B7D4064.jpeg I built this and put locks on it. A friend of mine had their sulcata stolen a few weeks ago. A thief can cut the wire and break the locks, but at least it’s not as easy for them. A plus it keeps cats out.

MillerJ

MN
View attachment 279782 I built this and put locks on it. A friend of mine had their sulcata stolen a few weeks ago. A thief can cut the wire and break the locks, but at least it’s not as easy for them. A plus it keeps cats out.
It also helps to have an outdoor dog if you can. Has been keeping my neighbors kids from throwing things at my tort.

Rex1718

5 Year Member
SC
It also helps to have an outdoor dog if you can. Has been keeping my neighbors kids from throwing things at my tort.
Yeah if the front yard was fenced in my dogs could keep people away.

MillerJ

MN
Moving from the country to the suburbs, I wanted to put up a hot line on my fence. Called the city to find out about Warning signs and was told I couldn’t have hotlines in the city.
That's crap. I've always thought if it's your property you should do what you want. If I want razor wire at the top of a 10 foot fence that should be legal. Once I bought a house a was really disappointed in a part the American dream.

I had a neighbor call the cops because of the number of animals I had. The city did have an ordinance that you couldn't have more then 3 of any animal. I did have 23 pets at the time, but a red tail boa isn't the same as a ball python.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Moving from the country to the suburbs, I wanted to put up a hot line on my fence. Called the city to find out about Warning signs and was told I couldn’t have hotlines in the city.
I'd have to look at an old Charles Bronson DEATH WISH movie for some retaliatory devices then. Not involving electricity.
Spring loaded board to the face, etc.