End of quarantine :-)

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
Thanks. The female doesn't start as well as the man but she's eating so for the first everything is ok. The sad thing is that they can't go out this year because of the worms...

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Thanks. The female doesn't start as well as the man but she's eating so for the first everything is ok. The sad thing is that they can't go out this year because of the worms...
Good OL worms. Best to leave them in anyways because of that. Have you tried wheat grass yet? Mine are especially favorable of hibiscus flowers too.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Good OL worms. Best to leave them in anyways because of that. Have you tried wheat grass yet? Mine are especially favorable of hibiscus flowers too.

Could you repeat that?:-D sometimes my English isn't the best...

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I was joking when I said "good OL' Worms" worms suck basically. But keeping them inside is best until quarantine is completed and health is all good.

In regards to them being picky eaters.
Try wheat grass and hibiscus flowers. Mine love both of those foods.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Wow what kind of turtle is that! I've never seen such a unique color or shell!

Every where rare :-D K. lobatsiana is the kinixys kind with the smallest habitat region (except for belliana subspecies) - and expensive when you find one. Kelly have a pair I think?? And I also have a pair. These male is young adult the female needs 2-4 years..

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Every where rare :-D K. lobatsiana is the kinixys kind with the smallest habitat region (except for belliana subspecies) - and expensive when you find one. Kelly have a pair I think?? And I also have a pair. These male is young adult the female needs 2-4 years..
Yep sure do. Have eggs incubating too.
However though lobatse can be found in numerous nations in southern-eastern Africa.

Now the natalensis on the other hand is very isolated into only South Africa, Swaziland, and Southern Mozambique.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Ahh okay most of the times I don't understand your English jokes haha :-D yes for sure but our summer is ending in a half month so the haven't got a chance anymore to go out. Yes I'll try that. At the moment I feed a mix of different vegetables.