extending Shelbys table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Hi Shelby as gone into Hibernation, so I decided to work on his table his area was still large enough for him but i wanted to put in a new level his bottom level is 2foot by 4ft an his new level is 2ft by 1.6 ft. I have put a wall under neath the new level to give him a sleeping area and I am making him a ramp which I am planing to put a over hang on the wall sides of the ramp to stop him climbing up and over. I need Ideas for covering the ramp it's made out of 2 white shelves and I know he will need something to stop him slipping. I have some tarp liner i used for bottom level which i will not need as i am painting with water based paint and sealing the table. Will this be ok to put on the ramp it used to be part of my gazebo. I been trying to find somewhere cheap to buy a 1m by 3m piece of fake grass but I not having much luck they sell pieces too big on net an I have to watch what i am spending so do not want to spend more that what is needed.

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
I have an off cut of carpet on yoshi's ramp, it's very short threaded so can't eat at it, it works a treat.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
laney said:
I have an off cut of carpet on yoshi's ramp, it's very short threaded so can't eat at it, it works a treat.

What's it like for keeping clean? I know Shelby well an i am sure after about 5 mins he will either wee or poo on it lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.