Finding a forever home for my 3 redfoots and 1 cherryhead

Alex Z

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NYC
I'm in nyc of I could find a trusting and loving family to gift them the proper outdoor home they need at this point. I have them in pairs living in 8x3 garden beds. I won't be moving for some time, finishing up school. Red the biggest make is 7. Ruby the big female is 5, Scarlett the cherryhead is 4 and mango is the same age. All healthy just need more space.

Attachments

• IMG-20240822-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20240822-WA0024.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240819_191935417.jpg
    IMG_20240819_191935417.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Please let me know if anyone can help

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Such a wonderful animal loving family. We spoke by phone and Facetime, they were able to see our place and make a determination in real time if they felt it would suit their loved ones needs. We are now working out the details but it looks like our precious Rue (female) will be getting some girlfriends. We will keep the males separate for now.
Any Tortoise Anywhere!

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
This story truly touched our hearts here at the Haven in ways we did not expect. Today's the day, right now they are in flight from Tennessee to LAX. Soon to be close to us and their new FOREVER home. This Family made a sacrifice to give the best Life possible for their Loved members, this is true Love.

We will be posting an update soon as we can. Thank You to this wonderful Family!