finished crochet projects

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Dang.... I don't have a Facebook πŸ˜”
I try to stay away from a lot of social media's because it honestly stresses me out πŸ˜…
It's one way I keep my life as drama free as I can get it ( I have a 13yr old boy so there's only so much I can do about that though πŸ˜‚)
I have those hooks and yarn though I'm 99% sure!
I'm going to try and use my little feit camera and post you short videos here on TFO with the basic stitches. Starting with a thicker yarn is best. I'm trying to figure out a place to set the camera up from behind me so the video will be the same as what you will see when you are trying to do it. I don't do Facebook either.πŸ€—

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
ahh i FINALLY figured out how to get my graph patterns easer!! yea!! when i download them there usuly in black and white which is why i have to transfer the pattern to regular graph paper....my old brain say hey why dont you just load the pattern into your printshop program and just put the graph patter in a lighter color and THEN all you hae to do is number the squares once in the colors you want each section then scan it back into the computer and wal la!! your ready to crochet lol iv already got a deer pattern charted out for my gf up north now im off to do a star wars pattern for my son in law and my pastors son...
Where there's a will there's a way right 😁😁😁 too funny 🀣 sounds like something I'd figure out one way or another πŸ˜‰

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'm going to try and use my little feit camera and post you short videos here on TFO with the basic stitches. Starting with a thicker yarn is best. I'm trying to figure out a place to set the camera up from behind me so the video will be the same as what you will see when you are trying to do it. I don't do Facebook either.πŸ€—
You all are so amazing!!!!!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You all are so amazing!!!!!!!
So are you. πŸ€—! I think this will be fun all the way around. I can see how to do the videos. Thank you for the inspiration. πŸ’˜ when I bring my little feit camera in for beddy bye I'll play around and figure out how to do a how to video. Camera in just the right spot. I'll have to post them to my 44 years old son too that keeps bugging me for stitching tips 😁