Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Digging out the slush back in 2010:

pond-1.jpgpond-4.jpg
pond-26.jpg

What happened to the pond with the road widening in 2022:
road widening 3-8-23 b.jpgroad widening 2-8-23.jpgroad widening 4-28-23.jpg

I'm doing the landscaping a bit at a time (haven't started yet!)

The driveway when you used to live across the street:

driveway.jpg

The new driveway now (it's now the CDT and Texas tort yards):

road widening 10-8-22 c.jpgroad widening 10-8-22 d.jpg

See above for dirty solar panels waiting for Dana to come clean them!!!

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
WOW what a difference ... I really can't find the words to express how much, how bad I wish I was there. Of course I would clean the solar panels in between our never ending projects. I've said it before so here goes again ... You will forever be 1 of the most influential people in my life. So much learning (for my whole family), true friendships and Love happened in that yard.
Your Yard looks Amazing !!!!
That little girl has in the pic has grown up to be a Beautiful young lady, Valedictorian, Animal lover and 1 hell of a smart person. She is a sophomore in High School now and already has plans to go into the medical field via UCLA (To be close to us) to become a Trauma Flight Nurse.

As for that skinny bearded guy (me), that brings back so many memories. I have not really posted here about my health issues but that pic brings back so many thoughts of how sick I was and no one knew. It started a few years before that pic, uncontrollable vomiting and unexplained weight loss 90+ lbs. After 10 years of testing it it was determined to be GastroParesis (Paralyzed Stomach). While doing physical activity I would start to shake, unable to think clearly and be pretty worthless until it would subside. Turns out my Vagus nerve was damaged from vomiting and did not tell my heart to keep up when doing physical activities. My heart rate would plummet to 30 beats per minute, very uncomfortable, also took more than 10 yrs. to figure that out. As well to those issues my Thyroid did not make enough hormones so life threatening levels of Testosterone (low) were happening, also took years to find out. 2019 my stomach was cut in ways to never allow it to close on the bottom, the top was sealed shut as well to prevent anything from being able to go that way, very hard to swallow now. This surgery is called Nissen Fundoplication. Last year for my birthday I received a Pulse Generator (Pace Maker) to go with the synthetic hormone pills and the Testosterone shots. I typed this up hoping it may help someone someday that reads it, it has been quite the journey. Thank You for the pictures it brought back a flood of emotions and thoughts ... in a good way.