Forum of the Year!

Judy@SYR

TFO Sponsor
5 Year Member
Did you know that TFO has been named The Reptile Report's Editor's Choice Forum of the Year for 2013?

http://thereptilereport.com/pe/2013/?nomcat=forumoftheyear2013

I wanted to congratulate all of you and let you know how much I enjoy spending time here every day. It's all thanks to a strong admin, a dedicated, fair moderator staff, and a caring, welcoming community!

You've all worked hard to make the world a brighter and happier place for Chelonia everywhere! Keep up the excellent work!

And once more, CONGRATS!!!

Sincerely,
-- Judy
Chief Editor of The Reptile Report

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Wow what an honor for TFO! We do have an awesome membership in here who are always so glad to share not only their knowledge, but even their mistakes with each other. A super talented and widely varied bunch with huge hearts and a large passion for these shelled wonders. Everybody take a moment to give yourselves pats on the backs!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well I think most of us already knew that there is no other forum like this anywhere, but its pretty cool to receive the recognition from the "community". Thank you Judy! :D

erica anne

5 Year Member
I have definitely found this to be the best forum out there! Yes the admin and moderators are amazing but what I am also so grateful for are the members here who tirelessly and patiently answer the same questions day after day to help us all raise healthy torts [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats awesome ! I personally would like to thank Yvonne . Because she was the first person to answer my questions without a I already said this 1,000,000 times attitude . Love you Yvonne you are awesome . The next person I would like to thank is Tom he also helps without a bad attitude . Tom you are an awesome person with a great passion for tortoises . The next person is Kelly and his awesome mother for taking the time to let me see all there tortoises and giving me my large sulcata Harry. Sure wish you could of named him Doug or something. (Just kidding) The mods that put up with all of our crap that will help you even after you pissed them off .:D All of you awesome people on this forum is why its number one . This is my favorite thing to do besides building and messing around with my enclosures and tortoise . You guys and girls are the best and I give us all that make up the greatest tortoise forum a big ...........

mike taylor said:
Thats awesome ! I personally would like to thank Yvonne . Because she was the first person to answer my questions without a I already said this 1,000,000 times attitude . Love you Yvonne you are awesome . The next person I would like to thank is Tom he also helps without a bad attitude . Tom you are an awesome person with a great passion for tortoises . The next person is Kelly and his awesome mother for taking the time to let me see all there tortoises and giving me my large sulcata Harry. Sure wish you could of named him Doug or something. (Just kidding) The mods that put up with all of our crap that will help you even after you pissed them off . All of you awesome people on this forum is why its number one . This is my favorite thing to do besides building and messing around with my enclosures and tortoise . You guys and girls are the best and I give us all that make up the greatest tortoise forum a big ...........

We are the best !!! \m/(••)\m/ we rock !!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p;);););););););)

Attachments

• 1390008279057.jpg
    1390008279057.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
You are so funny Mike! :D:D:D

I joined half way through this past year and have learned so much, it is amazing. I have changed my entire way of keeping my torts. For the better, of course.
You guys are excellent company. Smart, polite, fun. I have enjoyed every minute spent here!
Thanks to all members and to the tireless mods.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thank you thank you I'll be back Saturday . I only do one show a night I don't do two . Ha ha :D:D:D

Judy@SYR

TFO Sponsor
5 Year Member
Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Thank you Judy but what tort do you have ?? :)

Ahhh, owning torts is a life-long dream that has been on hold for a very long time due to living a military lifestyle and moving so frequently. Retirement is on the not-too-distant horizon, however, so someday I will be an active participant and not just a lurker in the shadows. Can't wait!!