Free Gel Kit, my choice of ingredients, with any order over $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
This Gel Kit includes Chicken layer crumbles, Mulberry, and Hibiscus. The mulberry in this kit is 'cut and sifted', the particles are very small - so neonate appropriate. You have to tell me in notes to vendor that you want the Gel Kit special offer.

You may not have noticed, but all food orders over $100 automatically gets a 12% discount. This offer is in addition to that discount.

I sell these at reptile shows for $20 or $25 depending on the potential customer flow at the show. Marketing concepts and all.

If you have used gel foods before, mine is better. And here is why - fiber particle size is critical, and all other gel foods without regard to the labeled amount of fiber DO NOT Have fiber particle size diversity. Actual variable controlled studies strongly indicate that fiber particle size is a critical aspect to fiber content quality in the diet of tortoises. In part this is why ZooMed foods are better than Mazuri, fiber particle size diversity.

I have 12 of these pre-made Gel Kits. I can't update THIS post if I run out, but I'll post again here in the For Sale subforum another offer and close the Gel Kit offer. I'm only offering this here, not at shows or any of the 10,000 Facebook tortoise groups.

Will, your partner in quality food for tortoises.

Status
Not open for further replies.