Get Well Soon, ZEROPILOT!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
I know you feel rushed, just remember to BREATHE through those next few days, weeks. This too shall pass. Reach out for help to people in Florida and Georgia. Generally people do want to help, they just don't know "what and how". There's nothing wrong with asking for help... Except for putting yourself out there, being vulnerable to potential rejection... But 9 times out of 10 people will jump on it and help you with chores. You don't have to do this alone and PLEASE do something to take care of Ed! Meditate or pray, listen to your favorite music, do something that maybe meaningfull for both you and your Mom. You'll be glad you did that later. And don't push your body over the limit. I will continue sending you all that "good joojoo" and many of our friends here will join. You'll get through this. Sad about the kitties, see if you can find a no kill shelter. They may be able to find good home. Take care of yourself. Don't forget how little meaning everything around had when you went through your health scare. Take care, and stay in touch❤️

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I know you feel rushed, just remember to BREATHE through those next few days, weeks. This too shall pass. Reach out for help to people in Florida and Georgia. Generally people do want to help, they just don't know "what and how". There's nothing wrong with asking for help... Except for putting yourself out there, being vulnerable to potential rejection... But 9 times out of 10 people will jump on it and help you with chores. You don't have to do this alone and PLEASE do something to take care of Ed! Meditate or pray, listen to your favorite music, do something that maybe meaningfull for both you and your Mom. You'll be glad you did that later. And don't push your body over the limit. I will continue sending you all that "good joojoo" and many of our friends here will join. You'll get through this. Sad about the kitties, see if you can find a no kill shelter. They may be able to find good home. Take care of yourself. Don't forget how little meaning everything around had when you went through your health scare. Take care, and stay in touch❤️
breathing? Why didn't I think of that? Now I know why I keep on passing out

M

Maggie Cummings

Ed, you need me to come and help? I could be there in 3 days, maybe 2.5. Spaceship ride.......I could go take care of your Ma, where is she?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thanks again everyone.
I've done quite a bit today besides sleeping.
I find that when I work, I don't think about negative things.
I'm building an old engine that I've been stepping over in my garage for years.
What type of engine? Is it a Ford ? Or maybe a Harley engine? Or triumph engine?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
What type of engine? Is it a Ford ? Or maybe a Harley engine? Or triumph engine?
It's one of my Kawi 750 triples. I just got the crankshaft back.
I do, however also own a BSA Rocket 3. I bought it with a connecting rod hanging out of the cases in 1987 for $250 and have never touched it.
It's my only non Japanese bike.

Last edited:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Most of the crap in Georgia is over, but my pulse is still very fast. So there seems to be another cause.
I'm wearing a monitor for 24 hours.
I'm curious to see if anything is found.