Greek tortoise swollen eyelids

Location (City and/or State)
switzerland
Hey
So my vet prescribed baytril injections for a week. As with any other medication this one too seems to be controversial. So im really confused now. I will talk to the vet later today once more and discuss the blood results but i am trying to get an appointment with another one... Just to confirm the treatment accuracy. I will keep you posted

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hey
So my vet prescribed baytril injections for a week. As with any other medication this one too seems to be controversial. So im really confused now. I will talk to the vet later today once more and discuss the blood results but i am trying to get an appointment with another one... Just to confirm the treatment accuracy. I will keep you posted
Hello!
Why did he prescribe antibiotics? Baytril had adverse side effects and without tests for specific infection should not be used in the first place. Fortaz is a safer alternative for treating unknown bacterial infections (when vet doesn't want to do expensive tests but suspect there is one).

switzerland
Hello!
Why did he prescribe antibiotics? Baytril had adverse side effects and without tests for specific infection should not be used in the first place. Fortaz is a safer alternative for treating unknown bacterial infections (when vet doesn't want to do expensive tests but suspect there is one).
Hey
One liver value is high and one low. This is the reason. She is supposed to call me later today ans explain it. Im going to the third and the last vet on wednesday. I will be anyway out of options.

lucckaa

Poland
Hej hej
Dziękuję bardzo za Twoje poprzednie uwagi. Myślę, że uwagi nie są w tym momencie potrzebne. Ten przypadek jest bardzo szczegółowy i zawiera informacje, które dotyczą wyłącznie aranżacjom terrariów/obudów. Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do nich, gdzie możesz przechowywać swoje doświadczenia, jak również doświadczenia osób, które są znane.
Obiecałem zamieszczanie danych dotyczących Franklina i tak zrobić, prawdopodobnie zwracając się do osób, które są współdzielą.
Allego najl

lucckaa

Poland
Nie napisałeś czym karmisz swojego żółwia, żeby ludzie mogli doradzić. Warzywa, a tym bardziej jarmuż, na pewno nie powinny być spożywane. Żółw ma za małe terrarium, wpływasz na jego wynik krwi. W przypadku złego wyniku krwi lub wątroby zaleca się spokój, odpowiednią dietę, kąpiele i przebywanie na zewnątrz 24/7 w bezpiecznym miejscu. Miałeś złe podłoże dla swojego żółwia, czy wymieniłeś podłoże na glinę i ziemię ogrodową?

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Nie napisałeś czym karmisz swojego żółwia, żeby ludzie mogli doradzić. Warzywa, a tym bardziej jarmuż, na pewno nie powinny być spożywane. Żółw ma za małe terrarium, wpływasz na jego wynik krwi. W przypadku złego wyniku krwi lub wątroby zaleca się spokój, odpowiednią dietę, kąpiele i przebywanie na zewnątrz 24/7 w bezpiecznym miejscu. Miałeś złe podłoże dla swojego żółwia, czy wymieniłeś podłoże na glinę i ziemię ogrodową?
@lucckaa Please, could you translate your posts in English, please? Most users on the forum are English-speaking.

What is wrong about kale (when it's fed in moderation)?

OP is busy upgrading the enclosure - watch this thread for updates.

And I still ask you to make a post in Introductions sections and tell more about yourself and your tortoises. Your advice differs from forum's guides and I see this as a learning opportunity, not a reason for debates.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
@lucckaa Please, could you translate your posts in English, please? Most users on the forum are English-speaking.

What is wrong about kale (when it's fed in moderation)?

OP is busy upgrading the enclosure - watch this thread for updates.

And I still ask you to make a post in Introductions sections and tell more about yourself and your tortoises. Your advice differs from forum's guides and I see this as a learning opportunity, not a reason for debates.
Is there a way you are translating on here or do you speak polish? I’d be curious what they’re saying🙂

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
West Virginia
lol fair enough, I can’t be bothered to keep copying and pasting😂but if it’s easier for this person in their own threads, I’m happy doing so😊
Google translate has a "translate whole page" feature. Hit it once and everything is translated.

lucckaa

Poland
@lucckaa Proszę, czy mógłbyś przetłumaczyć swoje posty na angielski? Większość użytkowników na forum mówi po angielsku.

Co jest złego w jarmużu (jeśli spożywamy go z umiarem)?

OP jest zajęty ulepszaniem obudowy - śledź ten wątek, aby być na bieżąco z aktualizacjami.

I nadal proszę, abyś napisał post w sekcji Wprowadzenia i opowiedział więcej o sobie i swoich żółwiach. Twoje porady różnią się od poradników na forum i traktuję to jako okazję do nauki, a nie powód do debat.
I pisze po angielsku. To, że to automatycznie tłumaczy się na polski, nie jest moim problemem, poza tym to nie do ciebie kierowałem swoje uwagi o złym trzymaniu żółwia. Jesteś Rosjaninem czy Ukraińcem. Obaj okupujecie Cypr

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I pisze po angielsku. To, że to automatycznie tłumaczy się na polski, nie jest moim problemem, poza tym to nie do ciebie kierowałem swoje uwagi o złym trzymaniu żółwia. Jesteś Rosjaninem czy Ukraińcem. Obaj okupujecie Cypr
Something wrong with your browser settings, so that's what you can fix.

Even if I am Russian or Ukrainian - it doesn't matter. We talk about tortoises here.

This is a public forum - you post in a thread and it's fine. Also, it's fine to ask questions why do you give this or that advise.

Be polite and respectful.

lucckaa

Poland
Wystąpił problem z ustawieniami Twojej przeglądarki. Oto, co możesz naprawić.

Nawet jeśli jestem Rosjaninem lub Ukraińcem - nie ma to znaczenia. Mówimy tu o żółwiach.

To jest forum publiczne - piszesz w wątku i jest ok. Również, można zadawać pytania, dlaczego dajesz taką czy inną radę.

Bądź uprzejmy i pełen szacunku.
Rosjanin i Ukrainiec to to samo dla Polaka. Raczej twoje ustawienie jest złe. Z Rosjanami nie piszę. Nie pozdrawiam

lucckaa

Poland
Wystąpił problem z ustawieniami Twojej przeglądarki. Oto, co możesz naprawić.

Nawet jeśli jestem Rosjaninem lub Ukraińcem - nie ma to znaczenia. Mówimy tu o żółwiach.

To jest forum publiczne - piszesz w wątku i jest ok. Również, można zadawać pytania, dlaczego dajesz taką czy inną radę.

Bądź uprzejmy i pełen szacunku.
Rosjanin i Ukrainiec to to samo dla Polaka. Raczej twoje ustawienie jest złe. Z Rosjanami nie piszę. Nie pozdrawiam

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
West Virginia
I have tried to translate on Google and it seems to not be able too.
I pm'd them and asked them to translate before posting on this American English speaking forum.
Hopefully they can do it, I can't.
Maybe @jaizei can
Works fine for me. You just highlight and right click then select translate.