growth rings?

AquaIce

Location (City and/or State)
Dunlap, IN
I have a 10 week old RF and he eats great and enclosure is finally getting much better humidity and we let him stay hidden as much as he wants as to not stress him out, he usually only comes out when he knows I have dropped dinner off lol but anyway I was wondering when should I see growth rings and are they really that noticeable when there little? Were new but I am always seeing talk about and picture but nothing on my end so just trying to get an idea. Thank in advance :)

Destben

Kansas
They aren't really rings (in the sense you cant tell age by them) but as soon as your torts shell starts growing is the best answer you will probably get. All torts grow differently so there isn't a set age. The growth lines will be a light pink and then they will fade into the rest of the shell color.

Bambam1989

East Texas
They aren't really rings (in the sense you cant tell age by them) but as soon as your torts shell starts growing is the best answer you will probably get. All torts grow differently so there isn't a set age. The growth lines will be a light pink and then they will fade into the rest of the shell color.
I thought red foots had dark colored growth..