Happy 17th Birthday TFO!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Wow. August 13 2007 I bought this domain. Two days later I registered this account on the forum database. It's insane how much time has passed since then. 17 years. The Internet is so different now. The world is too. We've lost friends and made lots of new ones. We've been through a lot!

I'm so proud of what we have going here. Our community is so unique. It's a great little corner of the internet. People often make me repeat myself when I say we're all about tortoises. Turtles are fine but tortoises are preferred
:p

I love that you all keep coming back to support each other. I'm thankful for all those who continue to support the site. And I'm excited to see what the future holds. I've been having fever dreams about resurrecting the calendar contest... We'll see

Thanks everyone. Each of you make this place what it is. I'm real grateful for this community. Here's to 17 more years.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
A fantastic multi tasking forum providing advise, friendship, knowledge and assistance making our shelled warriors a priority.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Wow. August 13 2007 I bought this domain. Two days later I registered this account on the forum database. It's insane how much time has passed since then. 17 years. The Internet is so different now. The world is too. We've lost friends and made lots of new ones. We've been through a lot!

I'm so proud of what we have going here. Our community is so unique. It's a great little corner of the internet. People often make me repeat myself when I say we're all about tortoises. Turtles are fine but tortoises are preferred
:p

I love that you all keep coming back to support each other. I'm thankful for all those who continue to support the site. And I'm excited to see what the future holds. I've been having fever dreams about resurrecting the calendar contest... We'll see

Thanks everyone. Each of you make this place what it is. I'm real grateful for this community. Here's to 17 more years.
Thank you, Josh, for starting this forum and keeping it up and running for so many years!