Happy Birthday

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Thank you for posting pictures for my daughter. She loves looking at them.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
She was asking for Mary. Thank you ❤️
She just loves Mary Knobbins.

Thank you again everyone!!! You made both of us so happy.

Last edited:

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Sammy would like to wish Lyns a Happy Birthday.!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I'm not sure if you want to tell Lyns that Mary Knobbins is going to move to NorCal tortoise guy (Aaron) in Sacramento Calif. It will be better for her and easier for me, but it's making me so sad...she will live in a creep of tortoises, she won't be a "pet" tortoise anymore.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I'm not sure if you want to tell Lyns that Mary Knobbins is going to move to NorCal tortoise guy (Aaron) in Sacramento Calif. It will be better for her and easier for me, but it's making me so sad...she will live in a creep of tortoises, she won't be a "pet" tortoise anymore.
I told her. She thinks it's going to be good for Mary

zolasmum

5 Year Member
how did you create that photo?
Richard, Zola's dad, who is very good at his sort of thing, says the basic photo wasn't a lake, as I thought, but snow on a flat surface in Toronto (he grew up there, and used to go back to visit his parents, until some years ago they both died ). He found a picture of a mattress, and managed to arrange Zola on it, then added the balloons and ropes. He has made many unusual pictures of Zola over the years ,just for fun - lucky people get them at Christmas or on their birthday.
Angie

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Richard, Zola's dad, who is very good at his sort of thing, says the basic photo wasn't a lake, as I thought, but snow on a flat surface in Toronto (he grew up there, and used to go back to visit his parents, until some years ago they both died ). He found a picture of a mattress, and managed to arrange Zola on it, then added the balloons and ropes. He has made many unusual pictures of Zola over the years ,just for fun - lucky people get them at Christmas or on their birthday.
Angie
I LOVE Zolas pictures.
And Happy Belated Birthday!