Hatchling weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
nikki0601 said:
Awesome chart, I'm recording mine in book, but I like this chart.. For the girl with the 25 gram hatchlings, can u post a pic, I dont have any advice as I'm just a novice but would love to see your babies.. And what does everyone think about green leaf lettuce? I feed my hatchling spring mix, I think it comes with four different types of baby greens/lettuces and I add green leaf and red leaf, my Sully loves the green leaf but always eats a bit of everything in the mix, he is gaining about 3 grams a week so far, so thats not bad, but just wanna know what every one thinks of green leaf, dont see it mentioned too much

Here's a couple pics of them (when I first got them).

View attachment 13118

View attachment 13119

Attachments

• image-1410413142.png
    image-1410413142.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image-2717846027.png
    image-2717846027.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 16

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
There is no way to tell if they have parasites unless you do a fecal on them. The sad part is is that if they have a parasite and it is lefy untreated they will grow to be malnurshed and possibly die. The best thing and the responsible thing to do would be to bring them to a vet and have them checked out. When I got my little one she had parasites and was put on 2 different medications for almost 3 weeks.

nikki0601

5 Year Member
Bonifay, FL
If u r unable to take em to the vet there r a few folks on here that say punkin and butternut squash are natural wormers, the seeds in the butternut squash, what I read it to grind the seeds up and feed.. Thats just what I read I dont have any first hand experience and thats only if its worms u r dealing with, u can try this just incase, dont see where it can hurt hopefully its helps

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
nikki0601 said:
Awesome chart, I'm recording mine in book, but I like this chart.. For the girl with the 25 gram hatchlings, can u post a pic, I dont have any advice as I'm just a novice but would love to see your babies.. And what does everyone think about green leaf lettuce? I feed my hatchling spring mix, I think it comes with four different types of baby greens/lettuces and I add green leaf and red leaf, my Sully loves the green leaf but always eats a bit of everything in the mix, he is gaining about 3 grams a week so far, so thats not bad, but just wanna know what every one thinks of green leaf, dont see it mentioned too much

I don't think my pics uploaded the first time so I'll try it Again.

This is

This is Hercules "sunbat

image-2388172466.png

Attachments

• image-4070065211.png
    image-4070065211.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.